• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious After-School Snack: Heart Shaped Stromboli Recipe for Kids

In summary, Karlene shared how she made a Strawberry Cream Trifle for her kids and it was a hit. She also mentioned that she used a dry erase marker on the platter which was a great idea. Thanks for the great summary!
kreaser
Gold Member
just wanted to share what I made today for my kids when they came home from school...they loved them. I also made a heart shaped stromboli using 2 french loaf bread dough and filling with cheese and pepperoni and shaping the two into a heart and baking it...didn't get a pic of it before they gobbled it up.

Attachments

• P1020804.JPG
    P1020804.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 501
How sweet!!! What a great idea.

Aww, how cute! My kids would love that, too! Maybe I'll go out tomorrow and get some strawberries and chocolate! :D

Cute! Looks yummy.

What a great idea! My kids would have loved them too! I'll have to try to remember this for another day!

I made the Strawberry Cream Trifle today and it was wonderful!! :love: :love: We will definitely be making that again.

Aw!!
How sweet!

love the SA to write onMy kids love when we write on the SA plates or cups...sometimes I'll put little messages on their plate if they did something good in school that day, so when they sit down to the dinner table they have a little message on their mug or plate. Just use Dry erase markers and be sure not to get it next to their food. You could use this idea for conversation starters at the dinner table. We don't get to sit down and eat together as much as we used to when they were littler!!! sniff sniff! Seems like we're running all over the place now with their crazy schedules...with 5 of them, I guess that's what you get...but we love it

That is great, I bet they loved the surprise!!

Awww...how nice! Looks so cute!

five kids....i am in awe!

Awww that is so cute!! My kids would love that as well - Maybe next week while they are all off school!

Dry Erase??That's super cute! I love chocolate covered strawberries!

You just used a dry erase marker on the platter??

What a super idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the heart shaped stromboli?

You will need pizza dough, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, and an egg wash. You can also add any desired toppings such as vegetables or different types of cheese.

2. How long does the heart shaped stromboli take to bake?

The stromboli will take approximately 20-25 minutes to bake in a preheated oven at 375°F. Keep an eye on it and make sure the crust is golden brown before taking it out of the oven.

3. Can I use a different type of dough for the stromboli?

Yes, you can use any type of pizza dough or even refrigerated crescent dough for a quicker option. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. Can I make the stromboli ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can make the stromboli ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave. However, the crust may not be as crispy as when it is freshly baked.

5. Can I substitute the marinara sauce with another type of sauce?

Yes, you can use any type of sauce you prefer such as pesto, alfredo, or barbecue sauce. Just make sure to adjust the amount to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • akrebecca
  • Products and Tips
Replies