• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made the Potato/Greenbean/Pesto Salad Last Night....

In summary, to make the potato/green bean/pesto salad, boil potatoes until fork-tender, blanch green beans and immediately transfer to an ice bath, then mix with a pesto dressing and serve chilled or at room temperature. Any type of pesto can be used, and the salad can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days. It can also be made ahead of time and served warm by tossing the vegetables in the pesto while still hot.
BettieC
Gold Member
It was YUMMY!!!!!

The basil infused canola oil is to die for!!

Will def make this again!!!

Is this in a PC cookbook?

Yes,
The salad one, plus It's somewhere else, but I forgot where.

It's on the first inside page of the new mini. ;)

Yep, it is....lol.

Related to Made the Potato/Greenbean/Pesto Salad Last Night....

1. How do I make the potato/green bean/pesto salad?

To make the potato/green bean/pesto salad, start by boiling potatoes until they are fork-tender. While the potatoes are cooking, blanch green beans in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then immediately transfer them to an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Drain the green beans and set aside. Once the potatoes are cooked, drain and let them cool. In a separate bowl, mix together pesto, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Add the potatoes and green beans to the pesto mixture and toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.

2. Can I use a different type of pesto for this salad?

Absolutely! This salad is versatile and can be made with any type of pesto you prefer. Traditional basil pesto, sun-dried tomato pesto, or even a spinach and walnut pesto would all work well in this recipe. Feel free to experiment and find your favorite combination!

3. How long does this salad last in the fridge?

This salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Just make sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain freshness. If the salad becomes dry, you can add a little more olive oil or pesto to revive the flavors.

4. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, this salad is perfect for making ahead of time. In fact, the flavors will continue to develop and become even more delicious when left to marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Just make sure to give it a good stir before serving.

5. Can I serve this salad warm?

While this salad is typically served chilled or at room temperature, it can also be enjoyed warm. If serving warm, make sure to toss the potatoes and green beans in the pesto mixture while they are still hot, so they can soak up the flavors. You can also warm the pesto mixture in a pan before adding the vegetables for a warm and cozy dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123