• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made My Own Sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party

In summary, to sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party, visit the website and click on the "Made My Own Sign up" button. You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend, and you can sign up for up to 12 people. You can bring any type of cookie to the party, but it is encouraged to bring your favorite recipe to share. There is no fee to sign up, but a small donation is asked to cover costs.
milkangel
i was woundering of where to put soemthing like this and i also put on ther sign up to have a holiday cookie exchange party. i am going to see how this goes. Any ideas where to hand out something like this.

Library, bank, doctor's/dentist's office, school office . . . talk to the PTA, maybe they'd want to make cookies for a bake sale as a fundraiser.

Hi there! It sounds like you're planning a holiday cookie exchange party, how fun! As for where to hand out invitations or information about the event, I would suggest posting on social media or creating a group chat with potential guests. You could also try putting up flyers in your neighborhood or at local community centers or churches. Good luck with your party!

1. How do I sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party?

To sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party, simply visit our website and click on the "Made My Own Sign up" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your name, email address, and any dietary restrictions you may have. Once you have submitted your information, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

2. Can I sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Cookie Exchange Party is open to everyone! You do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend. Simply follow the same sign up process as mentioned above.

3. How many people can I sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party?

You can sign up for up to 12 people for the Cookie Exchange Party. This is to ensure that everyone has enough time to make their own cookies and exchange with others.

4. Do I have to bring a specific type of cookie to the party?

No, you can bring any type of cookie you would like to the party. However, we do encourage you to bring your favorite cookie recipe to share with others.

5. Is there a fee to sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party?

No, there is no fee to sign up for the Cookie Exchange Party. However, we do ask that you bring enough cookies to exchange with others, as well as a small donation to cover the cost of ingredients and supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • pkd09