• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Delicious Cookie Exchange Show: Tips and Ideas for a Fun Party!

In summary,You can make a cookie exchange show by having people bring their favorite cookies and recipes to share. You can also demo different all-occasion cookies using the cookie press.
JWorks
Silver Member
i know i saw on here where someone does a cookie exchange show. how does that work? do you demo the cookies you make? i'm new and not sure how you would do a party like this, but would like to try to do one.
please help!!!!!!

I did 1 swap and each person is supposed to bring 1 dozen to exchange but only 1 guest actually did at mine! Good thing we demoed 2 or 3 different recipes for them to eat and take home! We did a cookie press recipe, choc. chip cookie using the mini muffin pan and we may have done a giant cookie pizza I can't remember now.

Do a files search for cookie swap or exchange and you may find more info!

thank you i found it in files, the only thing i could think of last night was cookie exchange and there isn't anything under that. it is under cookie swap.
thanks for all the help, i love this site!

When I do mine, we're planning on have people bring a dozen or two of their own favorite cookie, along with the recipe to hand out. Then I'll demo the all-occasion cookies where you can make 3-4 different types of cookies using the cookie press with the one batch of cookie dough. Everyone can take some of everyone else's cookies home.

Another really easy cookie recipe is the ESP Cookie. It's also a great recipe to have people try in the Cookie Press if they say it's not working for them. Just mix 1 egg, 1 cup sugar and one cup peanut butter. Pack into Cookie Press. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350.

At our cluster meeting last night we went over the "Cookie Exchange" show for the upcoming holiday season. I have never seen the cookie press demonstrated nor do I have one YET. I could not believe how easy it was. I am now sold on this item and will be purchasing one soon.

pkd09 said:
At our cluster meeting last night we went over the "Cookie Exchange" show for the upcoming holiday season. I have never seen the cookie press demonstrated nor do I have one YET. I could not believe how easy it was. I am now sold on this item and will be purchasing one soon.

You are the ONLY person who has said that about the cookie press! I have heard many complaints from consultants to customers gripe about how hard it is to use! I tell them Practice, practice, practice make perfect!

heat123 said:
You are the ONLY person who has said that about the cookie press! I have heard many complaints from consultants to customers gripe about how hard it is to use! I tell them Practice, practice, practice make perfect!
The biggest mistake people seem to make when they are having problems with the cookie press is that they may not be measuring the flour correctly. The most accurate way to measure it is to actually weigh it. But, the next best thing is making sure they whisk up the flour first.....stir the whisk around in the container a few times. Then scoop the flour into the measuring cup. Don't pack it or tap it. Skim off the top to make it level. I really only use the cookie press once a year. Some disks are easier than others. Oh and if they're following the All-Occasion Cookie recipe, they have to be sure to melt the sugar exactly how it says. There's a step where they melt some of the butter, then add in softened butter in tablespoon chunks. If the butter is too melted, that throws off the consistency.

Also, suggest that a customer/guest/whomever use the ESP recipe and see if they have the same problems. This is virtually foolproof. ESP is one egg, one cup of sugar and one cup of peanut butter. Some people might add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla too. But, if they STILL have problems after following all the instructions about the actual cookie press (priming it by clicking it a couple times, scraping that off, THEN pressing cookies onto the stone), then it may be the press. This is the foolproof way I've heard anyway. :D

Just thought I'd chime in! It does remind me that I need to practice these cookies again before my upcoming cookie shows!

What is a cookie exchange party?

A cookie exchange party is a fun event where guests bring a batch of their favorite cookies to share and exchange with each other. It's a great way to try new cookie recipes and stock up on a variety of treats for the holiday season.

How do I host a cookie exchange party?

To host a cookie exchange party, you can use our "Host a Delicious Cookie Exchange Show" guide for tips and ideas. You'll need to invite your friends, ask them to bring cookies to exchange, and prepare some fun activities and decorations for the party.

What are some fun activities for a cookie exchange party?

Some fun activities for a cookie exchange party include a cookie decorating station, a cookie swap game, or a cookie recipe tasting contest. You can also have a cookie-themed gift exchange or a cookie-themed photo booth for some added entertainment.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a cookie exchange party?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a cookie exchange party. Our "Host a Delicious Cookie Exchange Show" guide is available to anyone who wants to host a fun and successful cookie exchange party.

Can I use Pampered Chef products for my cookie exchange party?

Yes, you can certainly use Pampered Chef products for your cookie exchange party. Our products are perfect for baking and serving delicious cookies. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aimeers
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
Replies