• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

M.a.c Calls or After Products Ship Calls?

In summary, a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call is a follow-up call made to customers after their order has been shipped. It should be made within 1-2 days after the customer's order has been shipped and the purpose is to provide excellent customer service and ensure satisfaction. During the call, the consultant should thank the customer, ask about their satisfaction with the order, offer tips or recipes, and make themselves available for further assistance. While not required, making these calls is highly recommended for building customer relationships and promoting repeat business and referrals.
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, I'm very new and haven't done any kitchen shows just yet. First one will be at the end of the month....

I was wondering who does MAC calls or who waits until the product is delivered to the customers to make your care calls? Is one better than the other? I liked the idea of checking up with them once they received their product to see how they are liking it. But I thought it was courteous also to place a Thank you for attending the show call too. I don't want to do both as I don't want to seem like I am bothering them. Which do you prefer? Or do you all place two calls?

thanks for any suggestions-feedback! :)

I'd like to know too....I am in the process of trying to make the phone my "friend" and would like to know which call (or both) that people make.

I, personally, do not like doing MAC calls, because I feel like all I am doing is trying to get them to add on to their order and that just doesn't sit well with me.I do "out of the box calls" - I call each customer about 4 weeks after the show to see if they have their products out of the box. :) I answer any questions that they might have ect and usually slip in what the host bonus is for that month. And the guests seem to really appreciate that I have taken the time to follow up with them a month after the show.

1. What is a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call?

A M.a.c Call, also known as an After Products Ship Call, is a follow-up call made to customers after their order has been shipped. It is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to ensure that their customers are satisfied with their purchase and to offer any additional assistance or support.

2. When should I make a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call?

M.a.c Calls or After Products Ship Calls should be made within 1-2 days after the customer's order has been shipped. This timeframe allows for the customer to receive their order and have a chance to use the products before the call is made.

3. What is the purpose of a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call?

The purpose of a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call is to provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction. It also gives consultants the opportunity to answer any questions or address any concerns the customer may have about their order or the products.

4. What should I say during a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call?

During a M.a.c Call or After Products Ship Call, it is important to thank the customer for their purchase and ask if they have received their order and if they are satisfied with it. You can also offer any additional tips or recipes for using the products and let the customer know that you are available for any further assistance.

5. Do I have to make M.a.c Calls or After Products Ship Calls as a Pampered Chef consultant?

While it is not required, making M.a.c Calls or After Products Ship Calls is highly recommended as it shows excellent customer service and can lead to repeat business and referrals. It also gives you the opportunity to build relationships with your customers and provide support for their Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Nep2nfly