1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings M.A.C calls or after products ship calls?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Hi, I'm very new and haven't done any kitchen shows just yet. First one will be at the end of the month....

I was wondering who does MAC calls or who waits until the product is delivered to the customers to make your care calls? Is one better than the other? I liked the idea of checking up with them once they received their product to see how they are liking it. But I thought it was courteous also to place a Thank you for attending the show call too. I don't want to do both as I don't want to seem like I am bothering them. Which do you prefer? Or do you all place two calls?

thanks for any suggestions-feedback! :)

Oct 16, 2005
  2. showmehow2

showmehow2 Guest

I'd like to know too....

I am in the process of trying to make the phone my "friend" and would like to know which call (or both) that people make.

Oct 16, 2005
  3. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I, personally, do not like doing MAC calls, because I feel like all I am doing is trying to get them to add on to their order and that just doesn't sit well with me.

I do "out of the box calls" - I call each customer about 4 weeks after the show to see if they have their products out of the box. :) I answer any questions that they might have ect and usually slip in what the host bonus is for that month. And the guests seem to really appreciate that I have taken the time to follow up with them a month after the show.

Oct 16, 2005
Have something to add?