• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Low Show Totals: Is it the Hosts?

In summary, it seems like the issue may be with breaking into a new circle of people who are hosting higher priced shows.
Mackailey
BUT.. my show totals are still low.. I have yet to have an over 300$ show!! People are ordering 20-25 in products sometimes lower!! My last show was like 160 bucks and thats only because of her outside orders.. Help!! I've host coached.. ect.. I've emphasized stoneware..cookware...ect.. Could it be in the 'circle' of people who are hosting the shows? I know that sounds wierd.. But could it be?? Anybody else experience this??

I think you may be right about the "circle" of people who are hosting the shows. If they all know each other, they may know that they will be invited to another show in a few weeks, so they decide to keep their order low so they can buy something the next time. Maybe try breaking in to a new "circle" of people. This was one of the hardest things for me to do. I tend to stay away from people I don't know and just stick with people I do know. But as soon as I made a consciouse effort to meet new people, I did and got quite a few good leads. Keep trying and Good luck.

Your proballly right about the different crowd; but one thing that I have noticed is that if I don't show alot of products my sales tend to be lower. I have started talking about stoneware, cookware and simple additions at all of my shows and try to make sure I talk about quite a few products even if I have to open the catalog and go on page _______ check out the ______. I hope this helps.

Had a party last night out of the 'cirlce' and almost a 300 show and need three more orders!!! So I think it was the circle.. I have a party tonight withing that 'same cirlce'.. so far 10 rsvp's.. lets see if I go above 150!! :eek: :p

It may be the circle...It seems like you need to break out of the regular group. I'm actually working through a circle of friends now that have $300-$400 shows. To me it does seem like the "group" I'm working with. But, they keep booking from one another and that keeps me in business, so no complaints! Are you making any contacts outside of your shows? Try the hair salon, the bank, a real estate office, teachers!! Wear Pampered Chef clothes, pins, etc. I've had the experience with getting $600-$800 shows in a circle because they want to earn MORE than the friend they booked their show from. I also tend to make sure I bring more of the mid-higher priced items and make sure anyone who does not own a food chopper feels like they MUST own one! I tend to do better when there is a freebie with a $50 purchase. Most guests will spend the $50 to get it. This month has been a little slow because our special does not have that! Try to break out of that "circle" somehow and let us know how it goes.

BUT any way you look at it, you're still getting bookings and still making money! :)

1. Is the host responsible for low show totals?

No, the host is not solely responsible for low show totals. There are many factors that can contribute to a low show, including scheduling conflicts, last minute cancellations, and lack of interest from guests.

2. What can the host do to increase show attendance?

The host can help increase show attendance by sending out personalized invitations, following up with guests, and offering incentives for attending such as discounts or free products.

3. How can I as a consultant help improve show attendance?

As a consultant, you can help improve show attendance by providing the host with resources such as social media graphics and email templates to promote the show. You can also remind the host to follow up with guests and offer your own incentives for attending.

4. Are there any strategies for preventing low show totals?

Yes, there are strategies for preventing low show totals. One strategy is to schedule the show well in advance and send out reminder emails closer to the date. Another strategy is to offer a theme or specific products for the show to pique guests' interest.

5. Can low show totals impact my business as a consultant?

Low show totals can impact your business as a consultant by affecting your sales and potential bookings. It is important to work closely with the host to prevent low shows and find ways to boost attendance. You can also reach out to other potential hosts to fill any gaps in your calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachncook
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD