• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Love the New Executive Cookware Set!

I have two large shows this weekend and I would love to sell more pans. Does anyone have advise on selling the pans faster? They sell themselves and I explain about them but I am not really getting very far. Thank you for any help.The best way to sell pans is to demo them. Bring a piece of the cookware with you to the show and talk about how great it is. You will be able to sell them at the show itself.
heat123
Silver Member
I co-hosted a show and I recieved the 5 pc set for only $42!! Soo stoked! The Ups man just dropped it off today and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!:D

I cannot wait to cash in for my panorama pts! Currently I am at $928! Whoo-hoo! Hoping to add a few more points after this month (my host at the end of the month wants the double griddle pan!) And I honestly thought I would not get any points!:rolleyes:

Want the 7pc set next! Maybe at my next show I can get it for as cheap!

Selling IdeasI have two large shows this weekend and I would love to sell more pans. Does anyone have advise on selling the pans faster? They sell themselves and I explain about them but I am not really getting very far. Thank you for any help.

okay...I am lost...how did you get the 5 piece set for 42.00? That must have been a huge show.

What I have been doing is bringing a piece of the Executive cookware with me to shows (been using the small saute pan) - just passing it around and talking about how great PC cookware is. Since doing this, I have sold at LEAST 1 piece of cookware at every show. Prior to doing this, I never sold a single piece. Even if the Ex. Cookware is out of their range, they will buy a piece of the professional and this past Saturday, I sold a set of the Gen 2.

I just got my 5 piece set from the Panorama this past week. It's so beautiful I am afraid to use it!! I originally wanted the 12 piece set, but I think I will be happy with the 5 piece and the skillet. Although if by some miracle I DO get enough for the 7 piece I will certainly take it!

I just sold a 5 pc set...I made the cinn. bites in the executive saute pan and sold a set becauase they were impressed of the ability to cook in the oven and the silicone handles. I've also done it at other shows where they were impressed and have bought Gen. II mostly. Try a demo with it and it will get them thinking or buying!

Ice CubeThank you for your ideas. I am making the Turlte Skillet cake at both so I will try to get a few from there.

There have been post about putting an ice cube in a pan and a plate to show how it melts faster. I tried this at home and it is true but my customers are going to say WHY?

I am not as familiar with the pans as I have just ordered them. I love the idea of going in and out of the oven but I am curious about the ice cube.

Thank you for any help.:)

Ice cubeIt shows how quickly and well the pan conducts cold/heat. The idea being that it the pan conducts cold really well, it'll conduct heat well too. You'll notice that not only the bottom of the pan gets cold but the sides do as well.

don't feel bad!
Shawnna said:
okay...I am lost...how did you get the 5 piece set for 42.00? That must have been a huge show.

I was lost too! Tell us all how you got it for 42.00!:confused:

Had a $800 show! Got it for $42! Nice!

heat123 said:
I co-hosted a show and I recieved the 5 pc set for only $42!! Soo stoked! The Ups man just dropped it off today and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!:D
How are you co-hosting a show? Consultants are not supposed to co-host a show, in fact pampered partner will not let you.

The ice cube thing. It is the aluminum lining that conducts the heat/cold. Aluminum is the best conductor of heat that is why good cookware is manufactured from it.

Remember a few years ago there was a tv ad for a countertop meat defroster? It basically was a flat aluminum piece that was coated (so the meat wouldn't stick). We can do the same thing in our Prof and Exec pans. You can defrost about 1 pound of ground beef in a skillet in about 30 minutes on your countertop.

Great Way To Sell Saute' Pans!!!!Okay so almost everyone has been to wal-mart sometime or another and paid $15-20 for a small saute' pan and after a year of having it you need another one. Tell this at shows and say you know you could spend a little extra money $38 and get a saute' pan that you will never have to replace and that gets them just about every time....tell them you know after a year of having the saute' pan from wal-mart they wont replace it but pampered chef would. I would also cook something like the pull-apart bread, etc. to demonstrate it.

Ice Cubes work wonders!!!I have been demonstrating the cookware for the past couple months by putting a couple ice cubes in the small saute pan and passing it around the room. I tell them that I use an ice cube to show how the pan conducts cold because no one would want to touch it if it were hot. As it is passed from guest to guest the discussion continues not only from me but from the guests themselves. I have received 1-3 bookings from each show because everybody wants the cookware. Just today I reached $3000 in cookware sales. I can't wait to redeem my points!!!

christol7 said:
Thank you for your ideas. I am making the Turlte Skillet cake at both so I will try to get a few from there.

There have been post about putting an ice cube in a pan and a plate to show how it melts faster. I tried this at home and it is true but my customers are going to say WHY?

I am not as familiar with the pans as I have just ordered them. I love the idea of going in and out of the oven but I am curious about the ice cube.

Thank you for any help.:)

Could you please share the recipe for the Turtle Skillet Cake?

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake
Prep time: 20 minutes Bake time: 30-35 minutes
Baked right in our Family Skillet, this warm cake is spread with a rich caramel fudge glaze and topped with crunchy chopped pecans.

1 package (18.25 ounces) devil’s food cake mix (plus ingredients to make cake)
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
4 squares (1 ounces each) semi-sweet chocolate for baking, coarsely chopped
1 jar (12 ounces) caramel ice cream topping, divided
½ cup pecan halves, coarsely chopped
Vanilla ice cream (optional)

Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl, mixing batter by hand until smooth. Melt butter in Family (12-in.) Skillet over medium heat, tilting skillet to coat bottom. Gently pour batter over bottom of skillet, spreading evenly.
Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove skillet to Stackable Cooling Rack. Loosen edges of cake; carefully invert cake onto large, heat-safe serving plate.
Coarsely chop chocolate squares into small pieces. Place chocolate and half of the ice cream topping in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Carefully spread caramel and chocolate mixture over cake using Large Spreader.
Coarsely chop pecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle evenly over cake. Drizzle with remaining ice cream topping, if desired. Let stand until topping, if desired. Let stand until topping is set. Cut into wedges. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.

Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 440, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Carbohydrate 54 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 490 mg, Fiber 2 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 1 ½ fruit, 4 fat (3 ½ carb)

Cook’s Tips:

Chocolate will melt more quickly and evenly when chopped. Use the Chef’s Knife to coarsely chop the chocolate squares into smaller pieces before melting.
Our Round Platter is the perfect choice for showing off this irresistible chocolate cake.
Use the Ice Cream Dipper to easily scoop ice cream, sorbet and ices. The handle contains a food-safe solution that warms from the heat of your hand while scooping. This allows the ice cream to easily release from the dipper.

$42Yeah I would like to know too. I had my own show and spent the $285 for both sets on the half price item deal for both sets. Executive that is. But I sure do love them! Have only used the sauce pan so far. Too chicken to take the rest out of the boxes

lol ~ just read all the responses. I said nothing new. :)

Chef Kearns said:
The ice cube thing. It is the aluminum lining that conducts the heat/cold. Aluminum is the best conductor of heat that is why good cookware is manufactured from it.

Remember a few years ago there was a tv ad for a countertop meat defroster? It basically was a flat aluminum piece that was coated (so the meat wouldn't stick). We can do the same thing in our Prof and Exec pans. You can defrost about 1 pound of ground beef in a skillet in about 30 minutes on your countertop.

FYI - I tried to defrost meat this way and it took a lot longer than 30 min. It was definately faster than on a plate, but I would not advertise the 30 min. claim!

I'm brand new - only 2 shows so far - but I do have something to share about these wonderful pans. I bought the ex. stir fry pan at my February "host" show given by my recruiter, and I'm in love! I wanted "real" popcorn (hate microwave) so tried the pan with an old lid since I don't have the matching lid yet, and was shocked at how well it worked. I have made 4 batches in the last month, one at a show to demonstrate its qualities. Because it transmits and retains heat so well, it pops the corn as fast as a microwave oven and it works so much better. I thought it was a fluke the first time, but it works this way every time so far: I heat about a tablespoon of oil first, toss in a few kernels, cover the pan and wait until they pop (indicates the oil is hot enough). Then I cover the bottom of the pan with popcorn (about 1/3 - 1/2 cup, I think), set it back on the heat and wait for it to start popping. You don't really need to shake the pan - I just lift it off the heat and kind of swirl it once in a while - but it starts popping rapid fire and keeps going. It never really slows down the way other methods of popping, but when it seems like its about done I take it off the burner and because of the way the pan retains heat, it pops the few remaining kernals. It's still a surprise to me that it pops every last kernal. I made some last night using the cheap Pop Weaver brand, about a third of a cup of popcorn, and it "only" filled half the pan so I thought I would find lots of unpopped corn. Nope - this was the first time I measured the amount and I guess I could have used more since there were no "dead soldiers" left at the bottom. I have used the saute pan and love it, but the larger pan and my homemade popcorn really proved it to me about the Executive pan qualities. Another tip - the second time I also made the syrup for homemade caramel corn after I popped the batch of popcorn. I'm planning to make it ahead of time in the future, and bring the "dirty" sugar-coated pan with me along with the incredible-tasting caramel corn so I can demonstrate how well it cleans up, then pop a batch of regular corn to prove the rest of it as well. Very few people know what homemade caramel corn tastes like any more, but it's not hard to make. I just used the Betty Crocker cookbook recipe.

That is so cool!!!! Thanks for sharing that awesome use for those pans. I wonder if the fact that they have totally flat bottoms unlike non-titanium reinforced pans makes this work so well. I haven't popped corn outside of the microwave since I was a little kid and my mom did it for me. I think this is a GREAT demo for shows and especially adding that caramel and showing the easy clean up, I bet you'll sell tons of this cookware. Way to go!

And welcome to the PC family, fellow suburbian! :)

Thanks Beckie - it's been a slow start for me with all the sickness going around in March - so I needed a little encouragement! I also wanted to add that I think it might be the titanium properties that make the pan perform so well. The stir-fry is higher than the rest of them, and I discovered by accident how well it really DOES conduct the heat. My stovetop is next to the sink area, and I had something plastic that touched the upper edge of the pan - I realized it was too close and moved it away before any damage was done, but the edge of the plastic piece had just begun to soften when I grabbed it. This was another proof to me about the wonderful conductivity of this pan! I think that might be why the popcorn pops so well without burning. I encourage everyone to try the homemade popcorn - it tastes so much better. And one last tip that I figured out the last time I made it - I just put a couple of pats of REAL butter down the side of the pan, used my stir n mix to toss the popcorn and didn't even need to melt the butter in another pan or the microwave! YUMMY!!

What is included in the Executive Cookware Set?

The Executive Cookware Set includes a 10" Nonstick Skillet, 12" Nonstick Skillet, 2 Qt Covered Saucepan, 8 Qt Stockpot with Glass Lid, and a Stainless Steel Universal Steamer.

Is the Executive Cookware Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the Executive Cookware Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the size of the stockpot in the Executive Cookware Set?

The stockpot included in the Executive Cookware Set has a capacity of 8 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large meals or soups.

Can the Executive Cookware Set be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Executive Cookware Set is suitable for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

What is the material of the handles on the Executive Cookware Set?

The handles on the Executive Cookware Set are made of silicone, which provides a comfortable and secure grip while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies