• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want the Executive Cookware Collection! Bad!

In summary, the Executive Cookware Collection includes a variety of pots and pans, such as a 10" Nonstick Skillet, 8-qt. Stockpot, and 2-qt. Saucepan, all with lids. It is safe to use on all stovetops and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The collection also comes with a lifetime guarantee, and individual pieces can be purchased separately.
JackieB999
Gold Member
I want the Executive Cookware Collection! What is the best way for a consultant to get them at a BIG discount?

I think October host special in cookware. Host an "open house" and get them for 60% off.
Or if you can't wait, host a show and use it with the 50% off items.
I have them. But now I want the stainless cookware :love:

October is Cookware...if your sales are over $650, you can get a set for 60%. So do an Open House or cooking show or something, and then some customer care calls if you need to add any outside orders to get that far.But even a $300 show gets you them for 50%.I love mine! I got mine with a catalog show in February! Wahoo!

Host your own show in October and get it 50% or 60% off.

Well it sounds like I'll be cooking my holiday dinners with the set then! Thanks ladies :)

Yup I agree with the other ladies! Otherwise what I have done before for items I want is to set myself a goal, when I reach that I get what I want. When I wanted to get my lap top, I told myself the next month I sold over $4000 in sales I would get my laptop. It took me 6 months to get that but I rewarded myself when I finally did it. If you set yourself a goal like that, you would earn over $1000 and spend some of it on your cookware!

WOW 4000.00 in sales! That's awesome I don't know how I could ever do that!

Humble Beginnings said:
WOW 4000.00 in sales! That's awesome I don't know how I could ever do that!

Never say never!! It does happen when you want it to happen and when you make it happen!

Related to I Want the Executive Cookware Collection! Bad!

What is included in the Executive Cookware Collection?

The Executive Cookware Collection includes a 10" Nonstick Skillet, 8-qt. Stockpot, 2-qt. Saucepan, 4-qt. Saucepan, 1-qt. Saucepan, and 6-qt. Dutch Oven, all with lids.

Is the Executive Cookware Collection safe to use on all stovetops?

Yes, the Executive Cookware Collection is safe to use on all stovetops, including induction, gas, and electric.

Are the pots and pans in the Executive Cookware Collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pots and pans in the Executive Cookware Collection are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

What is the warranty for the Executive Cookware Collection?

The Executive Cookware Collection comes with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust in the quality and durability of these products.

Can I purchase individual pieces from the Executive Cookware Collection?

Yes, individual pieces from the Executive Cookware Collection can be purchased separately to add to your collection or replace any damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies