• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Products That I Need to Clean Out of My Storage.

$25.00 Glitter Table Runner Cranberry $25.00Toaster Bag $5.00 x2 1 UnsealedTea Bags $4.00 (Display Only)Microiber Towel $5.00 each Sea Green and green and purplePink Scraper $6.00 x2Orange Classic Scraper $8.00Small Bowl Caddy $11.00 Hospitality Set $30.00Hot Pad Trivet Lemon $8.00Flower Bread Tube $5.00 (Used)Pink Mini Measure $6.50Lemaon Aid $4.00 (Used)2000 Anniversary Heart $10.002001 Hospitality
trps
Silver Member
I have items from 1998 to F/W 2007 that must go. I have a list ready because many are available PM or e-mail me for the list.

I sent you a PM!

list of productsI think I have sent everyone the PM'd or listed here my list please let me know asap so I don't sell to someone else what you wanted. anyone else interested let me know.

I just sent you a pm. I would love to see the list.

trps said:
I think I have sent everyone the PM'd or listed here my list please let me know asap so I don't sell to someone else what you wanted. anyone else interested let me know.

May I see your list?

I would like to see the list

I think I have PM'd everyone that asked if not as of now please PM me. Thanks

I'm interested in your list as well. Thanks!

Please send one to me!! Atarducci at cfl.rr.com

please pm me a list

May I see your list too please? Thanks!!

If you have any leftovers...... I would love a list!!! Thanks

I believe I have sent everyone the list if you would like it updated with what is left with prices please PM me. Thanks

I would like a list please.

Retired itemsHere is the list of retired items I have a large list of items that are current and will be in September.

Season's Best 2005 F/W $1.00
Season's Best 2006 F/W $1.00
Glitter Napkins (Display Only) $7.50
Glitter Holder (Display Only) $4.00
Tiles and Striped Towels (Display Only) $7.50
Orange Leaves and Striped Towels (Display Only) $7.50
3 Tierd Old Stand $25.00
Reversible Table Runner Tiles $25.00
Glitter Table Runner Cranberry $25.00
Toaster Bag $5.00 x2 1 Unsealed
Tea Bags $4.00 (Display Only)
Microiber Towel $5.00 each Sea Green and green and purple
Pink Scraper $6.00 x2
Orange Classic Scraper $8.00
Small Bowl Caddy $11.00
Hospitality Set $30.00
Hot Pad Trivet Lemon $8.00
Flower Bread Tube $5.00 (Used)
Pink Mini Measure $6.50
Lemaon Aid $4.00 (Used)
2000 Anniversary Heart $10.00
2001 Hospitality Heart $10.00
2002 Peace On Earth Heart $10.00
2004 Bountiful Heart $10.00
Yellow Crock $12.50
Light Green Crock $12.50
Lotion $8.00

Used For Demonstrations:
Ice Shaver $12.00
Cranberry Leaves Towel x2 $7.00

Please send me a list!

sent you a PM

PM'd you both.

PM'd you thanks

I would like to see the list also if you still have thingss left! thanks

Sent a PM to you

Anyone else that I missed?

Bumping I really need to clean out the rest of the old so if it is on the list either available now or retired give me a price PLEASE. (The f/w 07 items are as priced)

Please Send Me The List TooIf there is still items available please send me the list too.

[email protected]

Thanks!

May i also? Thanks!!

DO you still have Coating Tray, Cranberry Hot pad and Splatter screen? How much for all??

Will you please send me a list of what you have left?

Thanks,

Hi. I'm interested in your list...have a few things I would [email protected]
Sue Adams

may I please have a copy?

<h2>1. What types of items are included in the list of products that need to be cleaned out?</h2><p>The list includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and serving dishes. There may also be some limited edition or discontinued items on the list.</p><h2>2. How many items are on the list?</h2><p>The exact number of items may vary, but there are typically around 50-100 products on the list.</p><h2>3. Are the products in good condition?</h2><p>Yes, all of the products on the list are in great condition and have been well-maintained. Some may have never been used or only used a few times.</p><h2>4. Can I purchase multiple items from the list?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to purchase as many items from the list as you would like. However, keep in mind that some items may have limited quantities available.</p><h2>5. How can I purchase items from the list?</h2><p>You can either contact the seller through PM or email to inquire about specific items on the list. Payment and shipping details can be discussed directly with the seller.</p>

1. What types of items are included in the list of products that need to be cleaned out?

The list includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and serving dishes. There may also be some limited edition or discontinued items on the list.

2. How many items are on the list?

The exact number of items may vary, but there are typically around 50-100 products on the list.

3. Are the products in good condition?

Yes, all of the products on the list are in great condition and have been well-maintained. Some may have never been used or only used a few times.

4. Can I purchase multiple items from the list?

Yes, you are welcome to purchase as many items from the list as you would like. However, keep in mind that some items may have limited quantities available.

5. How can I purchase items from the list?

You can either contact the seller through PM or email to inquire about specific items on the list. Payment and shipping details can be discussed directly with the seller.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedChef4U
Replies