• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Disc. Products for Sale!

In summary, the Lots of Disc. sale includes discounted Pampered Chef products such as cookware, utensils, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets. These products are still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee and the discount amount ranges from 10-30% off the original price. However, the sale prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, including consultant discounts. The sale is a limited-time offer and may end at any time, so it's important to check regularly for new deals and products.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
All items sold - sale is over. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
E-mailed you Cathy for a couple of the items...

I did too.

Janet, Tara, Carla, I emailed you back. Thanks!

cathyskitchen said:
Janet, Tara, Carla, I emailed you back. Thanks!

Got it hours ago - thanks! :)

I just emailed you. Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Amanda - I emailed you back. Thanks!

bump - anyone else?

Hi Cathy,

I will PM you...

I updated my list, and no longer have any current items for sale. Let me know if you need anything!

Wow - I've sold off a LOT of my stuff - thanks everyone! I have a few things left, so if anyone wants anything, let me know. I'm going to close this listing out on 5/23. Thanks!

cathyskitchen said:
Wow - I've sold off a LOT of my stuff - thanks everyone! I have a few things left, so if anyone wants anything, let me know. I'm going to close this listing out on 5/23. Thanks!

Someone was looking for the wood trivets the other day...of course I can't remember who right now...

Stoneware trivetHi Cathy It was me looking for the stoneware trivets! Thanks Janet for remembering! Cathy I PM'd you.

Hi Kirsten - I PM'ed you back!

Now all that's left are the 2 stoneware heart molds - any takers?

Cathy - got the Chillzanne platter, etc. yesterday. :)

Great! Thanks for letting me know, Janet - enjoy!

1. What types of products are included in the Lots of Disc. sale?

The Lots of Disc. sale includes a variety of discounted Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, utensils, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets.

2. Are the discounted products still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased during the Lots of Disc. sale are still covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How much of a discount can I expect with the Lots of Disc. sale?

The discount amount varies for each product, but most items are discounted at 10-30% off the original price. Some items may have even bigger discounts, so be sure to check the sale regularly for new deals.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on top of the Lots of Disc. sale prices?

No, the Lots of Disc. sale prices are already heavily discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions, including consultant discounts.

5. How long does the Lots of Disc. sale last?

The Lots of Disc. sale is a limited-time offer and can end at any time. We recommend checking the sale regularly for new products and deals, as the sale may be extended or new items may be added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • BethCooks4U