• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe? Searching for Perfect Brunch Show!

In summary, these Apple Bundles are easy to make and are popular among show attendees. They can be made on stoneware or bar pans, and the breadsticks can be cut in half or stretched if they are too large.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone have this recipe? I have searched the files here and can't seem to find it. Would love to do these for a brunch show I have!

Apple Bundle RecipeHere goes. . .

Apple Bundles
Recipe By : Pampered Chef
Serving Size : 8

2 lg apples
1 pkg refrigerated breadstick dough -- 11 oz
1 med orange
2 tbsp butter -- melted
1/2 c sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Preheat oven to 375F. Peal, core, and slice apples. Cut slices in half. Unroll dough; separate into 8 breadsticks. Cut each in half crosswise to make 16 strips. Place 3-4 apple slices at the end of each piece of dough; roll up. Arrange bundles in greased 7x11-inch pan. Zest 1 teaspoon orange rind, set aside. Juice orange. Pour orange juice into bottom of pan. Poor butter over bundles. Mix zest, sugar and cinnamon; spoon over bundles. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or topped with light whipped topping if desired.

Here it is. :)

Attachments

• APPLE BUNDLES.doc
    4.8 KB · Views: 237
Thanks so much!

Those are so good:D

Does anyone know if these can be made on stoneware?

I have done these a lot for my shows. I bake them on the large bar pan.

What I do is I make them at my house and then when I get to my host house I will then sprinkle the cinnamon/sugar mix on them and then bake them while I am setting up. The guest start arriving and smell the apples and cinnamon and make them get interested in the recipes and the products.

Here is a tip that I found some where in one of the PC cookbooks. After using the Apple P/C/S put the apples in a bowl with the soft drink "Sprite". This will keep the apples from turn brown. Then when I am done with the apples bundles, i will pick out anything that might be in the (seeds or peels) will then drink it. (I use diet because I am a diabetic) So nothing goes to waste. One other tip, I fine that the bread sticks are too large for the apples so I will cut the bread stick in half and then stretch them a little and they are much better. I also don't use the orange zest because mine seems always to burn on top of the bundles.

My host and her guest just loves them.

Related to Lost Recipe? Searching for Perfect Brunch Show!

1. What is the "Lost Recipe? Searching for Perfect Brunch Show!" event?

The "Lost Recipe? Searching for Perfect Brunch Show!" is a cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we search for the perfect brunch recipe that has been lost over time. We bring together a group of cooking enthusiasts to share their favorite brunch recipes and compete to find the best one.

2. How can I participate in the event?

To participate in the "Lost Recipe? Searching for Perfect Brunch Show!" event, you can either register as a contestant or attend as an audience member. To register as a contestant, you can fill out the form on our website. Audience members can purchase tickets for the event on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What are the rules for the cooking competition?

The rules for the cooking competition are as follows:

• Contestants must prepare a brunch dish using their own recipe.
  • The dish must be cooked and ready to be served within 45 minutes.
  • Contestants are responsible for bringing their own ingredients and cooking equipment.
  • All dishes will be judged based on taste, creativity, and presentation.
  • The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges and will receive a prize from Pampered Chef.

4. Can I attend the event without participating in the competition?

Yes, you can attend the "Lost Recipe? Searching for Perfect Brunch Show!" event as an audience member. You will have the opportunity to taste all the brunch dishes prepared by the contestants and vote for your favorite. There will also be other fun activities and giveaways for audience members to participate in.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend or participate?

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend or participate in the event. We welcome anyone who is passionate about cooking and loves a good brunch to join us for this fun and delicious event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefmeg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • meganmcg