• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Purchase Sb F/W 2010

In summary, the Sb F/W 2010 collection includes updated designs and new colors for cookware and bakeware, as well as new kitchen gadgets and tools. There are often special promotions and discounts available for this collection, and all products are dishwasher safe. The cookware and bakeware are compatible with all cooktop surfaces and there is a limited lifetime warranty offered for the collection.
aksusan
I'm a former consultant (been out for a couple of years now). Would like to purchase a F/W '10 SB to add to my "collection" - I think I have all of them since late '01 or '02.

I'm in Alaska and don't know any consultants, and don't want to pay outrageous shipping for UPS for 1 little cookbook. I would definitely cover postage for anyone willing to sell me one though. (and while we're at it, one of the spring '11 ones when they come out)

if you can help me out email me at alaskasusan at gmail dot com

thanks a bunch!:)

I've been hooked up! Thanks! :)

1. What are the new features in the Sb F/W 2010 collection?

The Sb F/W 2010 collection features updated designs and new colors for our popular cookware and bakeware. It also includes new kitchen gadgets and tools to make meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the Sb F/W 2010 collection?

Yes, we often have special promotions or discounts for our new collections. Be sure to check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current offers.

3. Is the Sb F/W 2010 collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our products in the Sb F/W 2010 collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

4. Can I use the Sb F/W 2010 products on all cooktop surfaces?

Yes, the Sb F/W 2010 cookware and bakeware are compatible with all types of cooktop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the Sb F/W 2010 collection?

Yes, we stand by the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty for the Sb F/W 2010 collection. Please refer to our website or contact your consultant for more details on our warranty policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ndbigler
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • toaster_pastry