• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Use & Care Card - Stoneware Crock

In summary, to clean your stoneware crock, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. It is not recommended to use harsh chemicals or metal utensils. The crock can be put in the dishwasher, but handwashing is recommended for better results. It is not safe to use the crock in the microwave. To season the crock, rub vegetable oil on the surface and place it in a preheated oven. It is not safe to use the crock on the stovetop.
reba515
does anyone have one they can scan for me??? please?
I can't get it to come up on CC.

I'm sure Ann has that. She'll probably post it soon. I have one but don't have the capability to scan right now. What do you need from it?

Ooh- I don't think I have one. And our scanner at home is acting fussy, anyway. Let me see when I get home if I have the PIG page for it.

Sorry- I looked and I don't have it.

oh thank you thank you!
I got one at conference and I decided i should use it as a raffle prize for a vendor fair and i must have thrown away the card..it's in the box but no card!! so either I looked at it and filed it (where??) or it got thrown away.

Hi there! I am also a pampered chef consultant and I would be happy to help you out. I do have a digital copy of the Use & Care Card for the Stoneware Crock that I can send to you. Just let me know where to send it and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

1. How do I clean my stoneware crock?

To clean your stoneware crock, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal utensils that could damage the surface. If there are stubborn stains, you can try soaking the crock in a mixture of baking soda and water before scrubbing it.

2. Can I put my stoneware crock in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware crocks are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend handwashing for best results, as the harsh detergents and high heat from the dishwasher can affect the appearance and performance of the crock over time.

3. Can I use my stoneware crock in the microwave?

No, our stoneware crocks are not safe for use in the microwave. The high heat from the microwave can cause the crock to crack or break, and it may also affect the food being cooked inside.

4. How do I season my stoneware crock?

To season your stoneware crock, rub a small amount of vegetable oil over the entire surface, including the handles. Then, place the crock in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Let it cool before using. This will help create a natural non-stick surface and improve the longevity of your crock.

5. Can I use my stoneware crock on the stovetop?

No, our stoneware crocks are not safe for use on the stovetop. They are designed for use in the oven or microwave only. Using it on the stovetop can cause the crock to crack or break, and it may also damage your stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
I Have the Tools
  • Geekgirl69