• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Stoneware Crock? Taller/Thinner

In summary, the conversation revolves around stoneware crocks and their various uses. The participants discuss different colors and designs of the crocks, as well as their personal experiences and suggestions for using them. They mention using the crocks for baking, storing kitchen tools, and even as a wine cooler or herb planter. One person also shares a recipe for using the crock to keep food cold or warm at potlucks.
donnathepamperedchef
I have a customer that inherited a bunch of PC products from her mother, I think one is a crock but it looks different from the picture I found on CS. It's green, just wondering if they are used for the same types of recipes

Attachments

• Stoneware Crock.jpg
    Stoneware Crock.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 569
Yes, this is one of the stoneware crocks. They came in a light blue, colbalt blur, hunter green, meadow green and a light yellow color. Earlier, some were made with no color.

Remember that bright sunflower color, too? Yikes!

I have one that looks just like that. Used to have two before I gave it away. It matches my kitchen, so may use for Tool Turn About overflow.

I have a friend who just bought one of these crocks and she was looking for recipes to use with it. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

~*~Stacia~*~ said:
I have a friend who just bought one of these crocks and she was looking for recipes to use with it. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

Bake bread, cinnamon pull-aparts, things like that. I mostly use mine to hold my chef's tools (my TTA is FULL with other things).

BethCooks4U said:
Bake bread, cinnamon pull-aparts, things like that. I mostly use mine to hold my chef's tools (my TTA is FULL with other things).

Haha! Me to! I have 3 crocks (used to have more!). The yellow one is on my counter with all of my chef's tools in it, and the Cranberry & Hunter Green ones usually just come out at Christmas with Christmas bouquets, or candles in them. I've never baked in any of them!

~*~Stacia~*~ said:

I chill mine and take macaroni salad/potato salad to potlucks. Keeps it nice and cold. Also works good to heat it and transfer baked beans into it to keep them warm.

cochef said:
I chill mine and take macaroni salad/potato salad to potlucks. Keeps it nice and cold. Also works good to heat it and transfer baked beans into it to keep them warm.

That's a great idea!

You can also keep it in the freezer & use it like an ice bucket( minus the ice) for your wine bottle to keep your wine cold...:D

I use mine to grow herbs on my windowsill. Remove the plastic insert and the stone is great for keeping the soil moist, but not soggy.

1. Is this stoneware crock safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all of our stoneware crocks are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I put this stoneware crock in the dishwasher?

Yes, our stoneware crocks are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing them to prolong their lifespan.

3. How do I clean this stoneware crock?

You can clean our stoneware crocks by hand-washing them with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware's surface.

4. Is this stoneware crock microwave-safe?

Yes, our stoneware crocks are microwave-safe. However, please note that they may become hot during use, so handle with caution.

5. Can I use metal utensils with this stoneware crock?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with our stoneware crocks. They can scratch or damage the surface of the stoneware. Instead, we suggest using wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
I Have the Tools
Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies