• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dark Blue Stoneware Crock?

In summary, the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock is a versatile kitchen tool made from a unique clay that evenly distributes heat and retains moisture. It has a 4-quart capacity and is dishwasher safe. It is not suitable for stovetop use and is made with food-safe materials, making it a safe option for cooking and serving food.
rennea
Gold Member
I am looking for a Dark Blue Stoneware Crock, if anybody has one and wants to sell it please let me know.

I HAD one but it looks like right now I only have a light blue, forrest green and cranberry.

What is the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock used for?

The Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cooking and baking purposes. It is perfect for making stews, soups, casseroles, and even desserts.

How is the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock different from other stoneware cookware?

The Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock is made from a unique clay that is designed to evenly distribute heat and retain moisture, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes every time. It is also dishwasher safe and can withstand high oven temperatures.

What size is the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock?

The Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock has a capacity of 4 quarts, making it ideal for cooking for a family or for meal prep. It is also compact enough to fit in most ovens and refrigerators.

Can the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock be used on the stovetop?

No, the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave.

Is the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock safe to use?

Yes, the Iso Dark Blue Stoneware Crock is made with food-safe materials and is free from harmful chemicals. It is also lead and cadmium-free, making it a safe and healthy option for cooking and serving food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Bonick
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies