• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Prices for Old Products

In summary, the best way to find prices for old Pampered Chef products is to search for them on the website or contact a consultant. A comprehensive list of original prices is not available, and the value of an old item can vary. Old products are not available for purchase on the website, but may be found through other avenues. Resources for identifying old products include the product archive section on the website and collector forums and social media groups.
nicki25
Silver Member
Please, let me know if you know what these products were worth when PC sold them:
Yellow Stoneware Crock
Pink Flexible Scraper
Bar-B-Boss
Reversible Table Runner, Tiles
Thanks!!

Yellow Stoneware Crock - 20.00
Pink Flexible Scraper - 7.00
Bar-B-Boss - not sure
Reversible Table Runner, Tiles - 39.00

Thanks Ann. I appreciate the help.Anyone else know what the old Bar-B-Boss sold for???

The Bar-B-Boss sold for $18.00.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!!!

You're welcome! That's one of the reason why I collect old catalogs! And I just love seeing what PC used to offer...

Related to Looking for Prices for Old Products

1. What is the best way to find prices for old Pampered Chef products?

The best way to find prices for old Pampered Chef products is to search for them on our website or to contact a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also join online forums or groups dedicated to Pampered Chef collectors, where members may be able to provide information on pricing.

2. Is there a list of the original prices for Pampered Chef items?

Unfortunately, we do not have a comprehensive list of original prices for all Pampered Chef products. Prices may vary depending on the year the item was released and its condition.

3. How can I determine the value of my old Pampered Chef item?

The value of your old Pampered Chef item can depend on various factors such as its rarity, condition, and demand. You can try researching similar items online or consulting with a Pampered Chef consultant for an estimate of its value.

4. Can I still purchase old Pampered Chef products?

We do not carry old Pampered Chef products, as our inventory is constantly updated with new and improved items. However, you may be able to find them through online marketplaces or from private sellers.

5. Are there any resources for identifying old Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our website has a "product archive" section where you can search for past Pampered Chef products by year and category. You can also find information and images of old products on collector forums and social media groups dedicated to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • trps
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • trps
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies