• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the latest deals at our outlet store?

!It freshens up your sink, and sometimes they have different promotions where you can get more for your money.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Cranberry Bar Board and Knife
Was: $8.50
Now: $5.00

Cutting Board
Was: $14.50
Now: $11.50

Bar Board
Was: $6.50
Now: $5.25

Carafe
Was: $36.00
Now: $28.75

Cheese Slicer
Was: $11.25
Now: $6.75

Deep Dish Baker - Hunter Green
Was: $32.00
Now: $19.00

Grapefruit Knife
Was: $6.50
Now: $3.75

Halloween Pack-Cookie Cutters / My Safe Cutters
Was: $10.00
Now: $10.00

Hand Lotion - Lemon & Rosemary
Was: $13.75
Now: $8.25

Handy Scraper - Cranberry
Was: $6.00
Now: $4.75

Mini Fluted Pan
Was: $33.00
Now: $13.00

Pie Plate
Was: $16.25
Now: $9.75

Sink Fizz — Lemon & Rosemary
Was: $9.00
Now: $5.25

Stoneware Crock - Cranberry
Was: $20.00
Now: $8.00

Stoneware Trivet
Was: $44.00
Now: $17.50

Tiles Reversible Placemat Set
Was: $20.00
Now: $16.00

Tiles Reversible Table Runner
Was: $39.00
Now: $31.00

thanks for the update!!! YAY! I am gonna check this out!

Thank you for posting this. I need to check the outlet more often I just always forget.

Didn't someone post earlier that there were cookbooks and SB books on it? I looked right after that and they were not in there.

Jennifer - you have to go to CC and look from there, not on your website - they are different prices on each.CC outlet has catalogs (minis) and Season's Best S/S '07

janetupnorth said:
Jennifer - you have to go to CC and look from there, not on your website - they are different prices on each.

CC outlet has catalogs (minis) and Season's Best S/S '07

Oh great Thanks!!! I was wanting to find those cookbooks!!! Is this just for us? Why is is different than our website?

jrstephens said:
Oh great Thanks!!! I was wanting to find those cookbooks!!! Is this just for us? Why is is different than our website?

The prices are cheaper because it is like a personal order, you don't make commission on it...also there are some "consultant only" items on there most of the time.

If someone purchases through your website you get commission and career sales, if you purchase through CC the prices are cheaper and you don't get commission...kind of like a web order vs. your own individual order getting 20% off.

janetupnorth said:
The prices are cheaper because it is like a personal order, you don't make commission on it...also there are some "consultant only" items on there most of the time.

If someone purchases through your website you get commission and career sales, if you purchase through CC the prices are cheaper and you don't get commission...kind of like a web order vs. your own individual order getting 20% off.

I did not even think about "consultant only" things DUHH!!!!:rolleyes: HA!:D

I love Sink Fizz!!

what does the sink fizz do?? Clean your sink??

Not really....it freshens it up, though. It is like a big alka-seltzer for your sink. Smells your kitchen and freshens your drains.

It smells DIVINE! I love using them, but I am too cheap to use them too often!! LOL

Related to What are the latest deals at our outlet store?

1. What is the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section on the Pampered Chef website is a special category where you can find discounted products that have been recently updated. These products may be discontinued, overstocked, or have slight imperfections, but are still high-quality and functional for use in the kitchen.

2. How often is the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section updated?

The "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every few months. However, the exact update schedule may vary depending on the availability of products and any special promotions or sales.

3. Are the products in the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section the same as the regular products?

Yes, the products in the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section are the same high-quality products that are available in the regular sections of the website. The only difference is that they may have slight imperfections or be discontinued, which is why they are offered at a discounted price.

4. Can I return or exchange products purchased from the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section?

Unfortunately, products purchased from the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales from this section are final. However, if you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. How can I find specific products in the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section?

You can easily browse the "Outlet Updated Again 10/01/07" section by using the search bar or by filtering the products by category, price, or availability. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new products added to the outlet section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies