• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Two Wave 2 Roomies - Females Only Please!!!!

In summary, Jennifer and Janet are looking for two roommates for Wave 2 of a conference. They are not picky about the hotel, but want to save on costs. They have a room at the Chicago Hilton, but may switch to the Palmer House for cheaper parking. They are open to having a third roommate. Janet's recruiter, Jennifer, is also looking to meet another consultant from Florida. Janet's friend Jodi also needs a roommate and can be contacted at [email protected]. They will be there from Wednesday to Saturday and are open to having more roommates.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
My recruiter, Jennifer and I are looking for two roomates for Wave 2 - Wednesday night, Thursday night and Friday night...or at least join us for Thursday and Friday night.

We are not really picky on the hotel but would like to save on the total cost.

Post here or PM me please.

Thanks! :)

(We have switched to Wave 2 from Wave 1 due to scheduling conflicts for me...)

Janet - I have a brand new recruit who just decided to come to NC and will be in need of a room/roommates. Are you still looking?

Hi Carolyn,

I'm Jennifer, Janet's recruiter. Funny I was here to see your post before Janet, she's always 'Johnny on the spot'. :)

Yes, we are still looking for extra roomies. For me, meeting another FL consultant would be fun. (I met a couple of wonderful gals there when Leadership was held in Miami - they even rescued me at the airport).

We currently have a room at the Chicago Hilton and are considering switching to the Palmer House (parking is cheaper there and we're driving). Please feel free to give my email to your consultant and have her contact me directly.
[email protected]

jargen said:
Hi Carolyn,

I'm Jennifer, Janet's recruiter. Funny I was here to see your post before Janet, she's always 'Johnny on the spot'. :)

Yes, we are still looking for extra roomies. For me, meeting another FL consultant would be fun. (I met a couple of wonderful gals there when Leadership was held in Miami - they even rescued me at the airport).

We currently have a room at the Chicago Hilton and are considering switching to the Palmer House (parking is cheaper there and we're driving). Please feel free to give my email to your consultant and have her contact me directly.
[email protected]

Thanks!! Unfortuntely I promised her I would find her a room at the Sheraton, cuz that's where our team will be. But thanks :)

I am also looking for a roomie for wave 2 this is my 1st time going I havent been able to go to my cluster meetings so I dont know who is going and who isnt

Carolyn - we are actually at the Palmer House Hilton and on the wait list for the Sheraton. I haven't heard anything from Travel Planners yet on the Sheraton but get the updates that we are still on the list.

Yeah, can't believe Jennifer beat me to a post. LOL! Well, I've been off my computer most of the weekend spending time with Mom and my kids...

TerraOB83 said:
I am also looking for a roomie for wave 2 this is my 1st time going I havent been able to go to my cluster meetings so I dont know who is going and who isnt

PM me and we can chat about rooming with you. Right now it is just Jennifer and I but a third would help make it a little cheaper. :)

My director needs a roommate. Her email is [email protected]. She likes to save money too.

Jodi Gross

Thanks Jodi - just e-mailed her too.

Terra - still catching up with you this week too!

It should be a fun conference!!!!

im very excited to go lol the only bad part i guess is driving by myself but i dont think its that far

TerraOB83 said:
im very excited to go lol the only bad part i guess is driving by myself but i dont think its that far

Hey, we're driving from northern WI - by the time I drop off my kids in Racine and go down, I'm looking at a good 7-8 hours. You'll be fine! It'll be worth it!

oh i know lol ive driven down to s. fl many times by myself so this will be a breeze :) im so glad dh will have my kids 3-4 days by himself hehe

Currently my Director and I are alone in a room...so we may have room for 2 more. I can't remember the room that she booked but we are coming in on Wed. to shop, leaving Sat I believe. The more the merrier (and cheaper) ... let me know if you are interested and we can be in touch with each other.:)

Have For At Least One!!We have room for at least one roomie for Conference 2. We are staying at the Hilton Chicago and our room has 2 bath which really helps when it comes time to getting dressed. Just PM or Email me if you are looking for a room.:D

Related to Looking for Two Wave 2 Roomies - Females Only Please!!!!

What is "Looking for Two Wave 2 Roomies - Females Only Please!!!!"?

"Looking for Two Wave 2 Roomies - Females Only Please!!!!" is a post on the Pampered Chef community forum where a member is seeking two female roommates for a specific event or occasion.

Who can respond to this post?

Only female members of the Pampered Chef community can respond to this post.

What is the purpose of this post?

The purpose of this post is to find two female roommates for a specific event or occasion. It is not intended for general roommate searches.

What should I include in my response to this post?

If you are interested in potentially becoming a roommate, you should include information about yourself such as your name, age, occupation, and any other relevant details. You should also express your interest in the event or occasion mentioned in the post.

Can I post a similar request for male roommates?

No, this post specifically states that the poster is only looking for female roommates. Therefore, it is not appropriate to post a similar request for male roommates on this forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Stroud
  • c1ndyl0uwh0
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pckrissy
  • General Chat
Replies