• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Square Sa Coffee Mugs

In summary, the Square Sa Coffee Mugs are made of durable stoneware material and can hold up to 12 ounces of liquid. Each mug comes with a matching saucer and is currently only available in white. They are sold in a set of four for a complete and elegant set.
jenniferlynne
I love these and would love to have one or two more sets. Anyone got any they want to get rid of?

I have some that are open, my husband won't use them. I don't have the boxes though.

Just PM me and let me know what you want for them. I just bought a set off a girl also in California. I wonder if shipping will be about the same?

I am in CA also. Let me see how many I have and I will let you know. Probably tomorrow, cluster meeting tonight, and I'm not ready yet

I just PMed you!

What is the material of the Square Sa Coffee Mugs?

The Square Sa Coffee Mugs are made of durable stoneware material that is microwave and dishwasher safe.

How many ounces can the Square Sa Coffee Mugs hold?

Each Square Sa Coffee Mug can hold up to 12 ounces of your favorite hot beverage.

Do the Square Sa Coffee Mugs come with a saucer?

Yes, each Square Sa Coffee Mug comes with a matching saucer for a complete and elegant set.

Are the Square Sa Coffee Mugs available in different colors?

Currently, the Square Sa Coffee Mugs are only available in white. However, they are perfect for personalizing with your own creative designs or monograms.

Can I purchase the Square Sa Coffee Mugs individually or do I have to buy a set?

The Square Sa Coffee Mugs are only available for purchase in a set of four. This allows you to have a matching set for yourself or to gift to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Diamond
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michelle Attaway