• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Sellathon Levels for Spring?

In summary, the person is looking for the levels earned in the November Sellathon for the products they received in March.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does someone have the Sellathon Levels from the Spring saved to their computer?

I can't find it on CC, and I thought I had it, but can't find it...

Thanks!

I just looked it up last night under the Host/Guest/consultant specials area.

wadesgirl said:
I just looked it up last night under the Host/Guest/consultant specials area.

Ahhh, I was trying to find it under the CN area...I'll go check there!

Okay - I must be blind...but I'm not seeing it. This is for the Sellathon we did in Nov, for the products we got in March?

Becky... It's on the Promotions Grid under June 4th square to the right. Do you see it there?

quiverfull7 said:
Becky... It's on the Promotions Grid under June 4th square to the right. Do you see it there?
Yes, I see that.What I want is the levels that were earned in the November Sellathon for the products we received in March.See, I'm getting ready to promote to Director on June 1st, and I'd like a complete list of the products earned at the $6000 level in the last Sellathon...because I'm getting ready to do a Mystery Host Catalog Show for June, and I'd like to know which products I can use as incentives. (because I'll get those Director Package products in June when I promote)

So sorry. I should read better huh? :)
Chef Ann had this posted in another thread:

If you earned items in the November/December 2009 SAT, here's what you'll get:

Hold and Submit 2 shows Nov 1-15
Adjustable Tiered Tower

Hold and Submit 2 shows Dec 1-15
BBQ Grill Tray

Nov $1500 level (add the 2 show level if you also hit that)
Bamboo Salad claws
Color Coated Utility Knife
BBW Flexible Turner
Ice Scoop
Lemon Pepper Rub
TPC Simply Sweet Cookbook
Loaf Pan
Lemon Sprinkle

Nov $3000 level (add the $1500 level; add the 2 show level if you hit that)
Color Coated Chef's Knife
Muffin Pan
Quick-Stir Pitcher
Sweet Apple Sprinkle
Chili Pepper Sauce
Bamboo Small Snack Bowls (the old ones are being renamed to petite)
BBQ Basting Brush

Nov $6000 level (add $1500 and $3000 items; add 2 show level if you hit it)
Double Boiler
Family Size QSP
Thai Red Curry Rub
Raspberry Habanero Sauce
Dots Beverage Glasses

Sample packages are also listed on CC, under Managing Your business > Samples/Outlet/Supplies > Order product samples.

quiverfull7 said:
so sorry. I should read better huh? :)
chef ann had this posted in another thread:

If you earned items in the november/december 2009 sat, here's what you'll get:

Hold and submit 2 shows nov 1-15
adjustable tiered tower

hold and submit 2 shows dec 1-15
bbq grill tray

nov $1500 level (add the 2 show level if you also hit that)
bamboo salad claws
color coated utility knife
bbw flexible turner
ice scoop
lemon pepper rub
tpc simply sweet cookbook
loaf pan
lemon sprinkle

nov $3000 level (add the $1500 level; add the 2 show level if you hit that)
color coated chef's knife
muffin pan
quick-stir pitcher
sweet apple sprinkle
chili pepper sauce
bamboo small snack bowls (the old ones are being renamed to petite)
bbq basting brush

nov $6000 level (add $1500 and $3000 items; add 2 show level if you hit it)
double boiler
family size qsp
thai red curry rub
raspberry habanero sauce
dots beverage glasses

sample packages are also listed on cc, under managing your business > samples/outlet/supplies > order product samples.

thank you dear!

So one more question for Directors....

Does this mean that the BBQ Grill Tray and the 3 Tiered Tower weren't in the Director's Package?

The way I'm reading it - No...but I just want to make sure.

I am pretty sure we got the three tiered tower, but no cake pedestal, because that was a recruiting incentive!!

mscharf said:
I am pretty sure we got the three tiered tower, but no cake pedestal, because that was a recruiting incentive!!

What about the Grill Tray? (I was thinking a great incentive would be the Grill Tray w/ a rub and the new Flexible Spatula...but don't want to add that to my letter if I'm not going to get it!)

If I remember right.. it was not. I think I only got one in the $3k level ... I think...

quiverfull7 said:
If I remember right.. it was not. I think I only got one in the $3k level ... I think...

Okay - Thanks Diane!

ChefBeckyD said:
What about the Grill Tray? (I was thinking a great incentive would be the Grill Tray w/ a rub and the new Flexible Spatula...but don't want to add that to my letter if I'm not going to get it!)

The grill tray was the incentive for submitting two shows before December 15, so it was not included either. Everything else ( except the cake pedastal) was.
Congratulations!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, I see that.

What I want is the levels that were earned in the November Sellathon for the products we received in March.

See, I'm getting ready to promote to Director on June 1st, and I'd like a complete list of the products earned at the $6000 level in the last Sellathon...because I'm getting ready to do a Mystery Host Catalog Show for June, and I'd like to know which products I can use as incentives. (because I'll get those Director Package products in June when I promote)

I am confused. I am not sure I read this correctly. Did I misread this post? If you promote to Director do they send back Sellathon products??

jbondr said:
I am confused. I am not sure I read this correctly. Did I misread this post? If you promote to Director do they send back Sellathon products??

Yes! For the season we are IN as long as she/he met the qualifications ($1250 in sales in 3 of the 4 designated months).

Thanks! I learned something today.

Related to Looking for Sellathon Levels for Spring?

1. What are sellathon levels for Spring?

Sellathon levels for Spring refer to the different tiers or levels that Pampered Chef consultants can achieve during the Spring selling season. These levels are based on a combination of sales, bookings, and team building and offer rewards and incentives for meeting or exceeding certain goals.

2. How do I know which sellathon level I am currently at?

You can check your current sellathon level by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Sellathon Levels" section. It will show you your progress towards your current level and any rewards you have earned.

3. What are the benefits of reaching a higher sellathon level?

Reaching a higher sellathon level can come with various benefits, such as exclusive product discounts, free products, and increased commission rates. These rewards can help you grow your business and increase your earnings as a consultant.

4. How can I increase my sellathon level?

To increase your sellathon level, focus on increasing your sales, bookings, and team building efforts. Host more parties and events, reach out to new customers, and support and train your team members. You can also set personal goals and create a plan to reach them.

5. Are sellathon levels for Spring different from other seasons?

Yes, sellathon levels are specific to each selling season and may have different requirements and rewards. As a consultant, it's important to stay updated on the current sellathon levels and goals for each season to maximize your potential for success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dessertMama
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
MGG