• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Roommate to Stay at Sheridan - Already Have Room

In summary, the rent for a room at Sheridan varies depending on location and amenities, and potential tenants should contact the company for specific pricing and availability. Tenants are welcome to bring their own furniture, but should keep in mind that basic necessities may already be provided. Most rental properties include utilities in the rent, but it's best to inquire about specific utilities for the desired room. Parking availability also varies, so it's important to ask about it when inquiring about a room. As a tenant at Sheridan, there are rules and regulations to be followed, such as being respectful of shared spaces, keeping common areas clean, and respecting quiet hours. It's best to inquire about these rules before committing to a room.
dns2202
We are looking for a roommate to stay with us at the Sheridan. We have a King size bed and a rollaway. This person can stay on the rollaway. We are arriving Sunday July 15th and checking out/leaving July 18th.

Please email me [email protected] or PM me. Thanks!

Still looking!

Hi there! I am interested in potentially being your roommate for those dates at the Sheridan. I am a responsible and respectful individual who is in need of temporary housing. I don't mind staying on the rollaway and am happy to split the cost with you. I will send you an email with more information about myself. Thank you for considering me!

Related to Looking for Roommate to Stay at Sheridan - Already Have Room

1. How much is the rent for the room?

The rent for the room at Sheridan varies depending on the location and amenities included. Please contact us for specific pricing and availability.

2. Can I bring my own furniture for the room?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own furniture for the room. However, please keep in mind that the room may already be furnished with basic necessities such as a bed and dresser.

3. Are utilities included in the rent?

Yes, most of our rental properties include utilities such as water, electricity, and gas in the rent. Please inquire about specific utilities included for the room you are interested in.

4. Is parking available for the roommate?

Parking availability varies for each rental property. Some properties may have designated parking spots, while others may have street parking available. Please ask about parking when inquiring about the room.

5. Are there any rules or restrictions for potential roommates?

Yes, as a roommate staying at Sheridan, you will be expected to follow the rules and regulations set by the property and your roommate. Common rules include being respectful of shared spaces, keeping common areas clean, and respecting quiet hours. Please inquire about specific rules before committing to the room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf