• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Recipe for Fluted Micro Cake

In summary, a Fluted Micro Cake is a small, individual-sized cake that is made in a microwave-safe fluted pan using a cake mix. It can be found on our website, in recipe books, or online, with various flavor and topping options. Any cake mix can be used, but lighter textures are recommended, and cooking time varies but is typically 3-4 minutes in the microwave. While a regular cake pan can be used, a fluted pan designed for microwaves is recommended for even cooking and maintaining the fluted edges.
pamperedangel06
I have had a request to do the fluted stone micro cake at a show and I don't know how to do it? Sounds fairly simply but just want to get all the details to try it before hand. thanks

There's a bunch of files on this site with recipes for the fluted pan. Here's the one I use most.

1 cake mix, any flavor
3 eggs
2 cups sour cream
1 tub prepared frosting (to complement the cake flavor)

Spritz the fluted pan well with oil. Combine cake mix, eggs and sour cream and pour into pan. Bake for 13 minutes in the microwave on high or 50 minutes in the oven at 350 degrees. Let cool 5 minutes and then invert onto serving plate, cool completely. Put about 1/3 of the frosting in microcooker and microwave for 13 seconds on high. Drizzle over cooled cake. Top with grated candy, nuts, chocolate... or dust with powdered sugar.

Thanks I'll try this, Do you know of one that you put the icing in the pan while it cooks then when inverted it frosts itself? Someone mentioned this but I haven't seen it anywhere

What is a Fluted Micro Cake?

A Fluted Micro Cake is a small, individual-sized cake that is made in a microwave-safe fluted pan. It is typically made with a cake mix and cooked in the microwave for a quick and easy dessert.

Where can I find a recipe for Fluted Micro Cake?

You can find a recipe for Fluted Micro Cake on our website, in our recipe books, or by searching online. We have a variety of recipes available that use different cake flavors and toppings to suit your preferences.

Can I use any cake mix for a Fluted Micro Cake?

Yes, you can use any cake mix for a Fluted Micro Cake. However, we recommend using a cake mix that has a lighter texture, as it will cook better in the microwave. You can also experiment with different flavors and add-ins to create your own unique version of a Fluted Micro Cake.

How long does it take to make a Fluted Micro Cake?

The cooking time for a Fluted Micro Cake will vary depending on the wattage of your microwave and the recipe you are using. Typically, it takes around 3-4 minutes for the cake to cook and an additional 5-10 minutes for it to cool before serving.

Can I make a Fluted Micro Cake in a regular cake pan?

While it is possible to make a Fluted Micro Cake in a regular cake pan, we recommend using a fluted pan specifically designed for microwave use. This will ensure that the cake cooks evenly and maintains its shape. Regular cake pans may also take longer to cook the cake and may not produce the same fluted edges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda