• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle Recipe

In summary, the recipe for the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle can be found in the Simply Sweet cookbook. The ingredients include graham crackers, maple syrup, pudding mix, milk, pumpkin, cinnamon spice blend, whipped topping, and optional maple walnuts. The trifle is layered with graham crackers, pumpkin filling, and maple cream and should be refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight before serving.
mgranich
Does anyone have the recipe for The Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle shown on pg 44 of the fall catalog? It says the recipe is in the Simply Sweet cookbook but I don't have that one.

Thanks!

So funny, I was looking for it myself. I have the cookbook so here you go:pumpkin- Maple Cream TrifleMaple walnuts - optional (see instructions below)
1 box (14.4 oz) whole graham crackers
1/2 c plus 3 tbsp pure maple syrup (use real syrup), divided
1 pkg (3.4 oz) cheesecake or vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
1/2 c milk
1 can (15 oz) solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
2 tsp cinnamon plus spice blend
1 container (12 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
additional cinnamon plus spice blend1. Prepare Maple walnuts, if desired & set aside. Coarsely break graham crackers into 6-qt. stainless mixing bowl. Place 1/2 c of the maple syrup in small batter bowl; microwave on high 60 - 90 seconds until hot. Pour hot syrup over crackers; toss to coat and set aside.2. For pumpkin filling, combine pudding mix and milk in 4-qt. stainless bowl; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Add pumpkin and spice blend to pudding mixture; whisk well. Fold 2 cups of the whipped topping into pudding mixture; set aside.3. For maple cream, combine remaining 3 tbsp maple syrup and remaining whipped topping in 2-qt stainless mixing bowl; fold gently. Attach open star tip to Easy Accent Decorator; fill with 2/3 cup of the maple cream and set aside for garnish.4. To assemble trifle, place 1/3 of the graham cracker mixture over the bottom of the trifle bowl. Top with half of the pumpkin filling, spreading to the edges. Top with another third of the graham cracker mixture. Top with remaining maple cream, spreading to the edges. Top with remaining graham cracker mixture and pumpkin filling. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with maple walnuts if desired, and pipe with the reserved maple cream. Sprinkle top with additional spice blend, if desired.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to the Simply Sweet cookbook and am unable to provide the recipe for The Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle. However, I suggest reaching out to the company or searching online for a similar recipe.

What ingredients do I need for the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle?

To make the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle, you will need 1 can of pumpkin puree, 1 package of spice cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, 1 package of vanilla instant pudding mix, 1 cup of cold milk, 1 tub of whipped topping, and 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.

What equipment do I need to make the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle?

To make this trifle, you will need a trifle bowl, a hand mixer or stand mixer, a mixing bowl, and a spatula for spreading the layers.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle ahead of time. You can prepare the cake and pumpkin layers a day in advance and store them in the refrigerator. Then, on the day you plan to serve the trifle, you can assemble it and let it chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.

How long will the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle last in the refrigerator?

If stored in an airtight container, the Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle can last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions to this recipe. Instead of using spice cake mix, you can use a yellow cake mix and add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. You can also use whipped cream instead of whipped topping and add additional maple syrup to the pudding mixture for a stronger maple flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
magentablue
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies