• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Potato Recipe- W/ APampered Chefs

In summary, the best potato recipe using Pampered Chef products is the "Season's Best® Recipe Collection - Roasted Rosemary Potatoes." Pampered Chef products can also be used to make mashed potatoes and potato chips. There are also several gluten-free and vegetarian options available on the Pampered Chef website. Modifications can be made to any recipe to make it suitable for vegetarians.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
ITs an oldie-

You APCS the potatoes and then topped w/ cheese and such.

I wanna do the 20 min meatloaf in DCB w/ the potatoes & maybe have the host do a salad-

Its a 6pm show

Do you have the potato recipe?

thanks
nancy

I want to say you just drizzle butter, sprinkle with seasoning and cheese...

I vaguely remember that recipe - it was just drizzle with butter and top, like Joy posted. It might be on CC in the recipe search area, because it used to be on a use and care card (I think for the Deep Dish Baker).You could, I'm sure, add more to them, like Cheddar, bacon, etc.edit: Shoot. Link didn't work. Here's the text:
Curly Cheese Potatoes
Ingredients:
4 medium baking potatoes
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 garlic clove, pressed

1/3 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer peel, core and slice potatoes to create long spirals. Slice potato cores into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place in Deep Dish Baker.
2. Melt butter with garlic pressed with Garlic Press in small saucepan over low heat; drizzle over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and green onions. Bake 35-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
Yield: 4 servings Nutrients per serving: Calories 330, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 300 mg, Fiber 4 g ©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

thanks-

I bet you they would be awesome w/ our new diiping oils!
Parmesan garlic!

nancy

nancycookspc said:
thanks-

I bet you they would be awesome w/ our new diiping oils!
Parmesan garlic!

nancy

I used the Parm/Garlic on roasted potatoes - it's fantastic!

1. What is the best potato recipe using Pampered Chef products?

The best potato recipe using Pampered Chef products is the "Season's Best® Recipe Collection - Roasted Rosemary Potatoes." This recipe uses Pampered Chef's Garlic & Herb Rub and Roasting Pan to create perfectly seasoned and crispy potatoes.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make mashed potatoes?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make mashed potatoes. The "Ultimate Mandoline" is perfect for evenly slicing potatoes for mashed potatoes, and the "Mix 'N Chop" is great for mashing them to the perfect consistency.

3. Do you have any potato recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, there are several gluten-free potato recipes available on the Pampered Chef website. Some options include "Loaded Baked Potato Casserole" and "Garlic Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli."

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make potato chips?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef products to make homemade potato chips. The "Simple Slicer" is perfect for thinly slicing potatoes, and the "Rockcrok® Dutch Oven" can be used for frying the chips to a perfect crisp.

5. Are there any potato recipes that are suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, there are plenty of potato recipes that are suitable for vegetarians. Some options include "Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie" and "Loaded Baked Potato Soup." You can also modify any recipe to make it vegetarian by substituting vegetable broth for any meat-based broth and omitting any meat ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies