• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Pampered Chef Meatloaf Recipe with Mashed Potato Cups?

In summary, to make a traditional meatloaf, mix ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, milk, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and spices together and bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour. You can also use ground turkey, chicken, or a mixture of meats for your meatloaf and substitute breadcrumbs with crushed crackers, oats, or cooked rice. You can cook your meatloaf in a slow cooker or on the stovetop, and add flavor by using different seasonings, vegetables, or toppings.
mom2matt
A lady from church is asking me for a recipe that she says she knows is Pampered Chef. I can't find it anywhere. She says it's a meatloaf that you put in the muffin pan and then make a well in it with the tart shaper and fill it with a mashed potato mixture. She says it makes little meatloaf cups. Anybody have a recipe that sounds like that? Thanks!!!!:D

There was a sheet of "comfort foods" recipes that was released as a theme show in late 2001 (as a response to 9/11). That sounds like something from that. I think I still have it electronically, but it's at home and I"m at work now. I'll try to remember to look it up for you.

That would be great!!! Thank you!!

1. How do I make a traditional meatloaf?

To make a traditional meatloaf, you will need ground beef, breadcrumbs, eggs, milk, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and shape into a loaf. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about an hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I use something other than ground beef for my meatloaf?

Yes, you can use ground turkey, ground chicken, or a mixture of ground meats for your meatloaf. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly as leaner meats may cook faster.

3. Are there any alternative binders for meatloaf besides breadcrumbs?

Yes, you can use crushed crackers, oats, or even cooked rice as a binder for your meatloaf. You can also substitute milk with tomato sauce or ketchup for a different flavor.

4. Can I make a meatloaf without using an oven?

Yes, you can make a meatloaf in a slow cooker or on the stovetop. For a slow cooker, shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place it in the cooker. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. For stovetop, shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place it in a greased skillet. Cook on medium heat for about 45 minutes, turning occasionally.

5. How can I make my meatloaf more flavorful?

You can add different seasonings and spices to your meatloaf, such as dried herbs, paprika, or cumin. You can also mix in vegetables like diced bell peppers, carrots, or mushrooms for added flavor and nutrition. Another option is to top your meatloaf with a glaze or sauce, such as BBQ sauce or a tangy ketchup mixture, before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • kkimpinski
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
osproul
  • pamperedcheermom