• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Potato/Fries Recipe.... :)

In summary, the hostess is trying to set up a party with a new menu that has been changed multiple times and is now asking for fries on the side. The guest suggests using a stone to make curly fries, or home fries.
jaye
Hi All!!

I am looking for a recipe - can be PC or not- to make at a show this week...
The dear hostess is as nice as can be, but is a pain in my patoot! ;) She has changed dates twice, has changed menus twice and has no idea how many people may come?...

Well, in changing menus and ideas, she wants to do a Cheeseburger in Paradise party... WAY FUN! And now wants fries on the side... however, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on them... I could use our knives to cut fries, but want to bake them, NOT fry them.... or I could just use the store bought frozen and bake them... I want to use the stones...

So... does anyone have any good ideas? :confused: I welcome them all.

Thanks!!
Jaye :)

Use the APCS and make curly fries (cut the "cores" into medalions. Spray them with oil, add some sliced onions (Ult. mandoline) and seasoning of choie (Itallian, Rosemary Herb...) and bake on Stoneware Bar Pan.

Awesome fries and SO easy! We make them all the time at my house.

AWESOME!!!

One more question, how long do they bake for?

THANK YOU!!!

jaye said:
AWESOME!!!

One more question, how long do they bake for?

THANK YOU!!!
Um... I put them in first, then start the meat... 40-50 minutes (we make a bunch at a time so less would probably not take as long).

Thanks again! ;)
Jaye :)

One of my consultants does a "loaded nachos" demo where she piles chips and meat and cheese etc on the stone and bakes them...you could do that, too. Loaded cheese fries are the bestest! I love going to Lone Star and getting that platter with fries and cheese and bacon! MMMM Heart attack here I come!

How about home fries? Take a baking potato, Idaho or russett, cut in half lengthwise. Turn flat side down and slice with crinkle cutter about 1/4" in size. (leave skins on). Melt butter in batter bowl. Place sliced potatoes in bowl and stir to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning salt. Spread on bar pan and bake for 30-45 min at 375.

I was going to suggest this, but with the UM. I was making scalloped potatoes and sliced them with the UM crinkle blade to make them pretty. They looked like perfect Ruffles chips!

What are some popular potato/fries recipes?

Some popular potato/fries recipes include loaded baked potato casserole, garlic parmesan roasted potatoes, and homemade french fries.

Do you have any healthy potato/fries recipes?

Yes, we have many healthy potato/fries recipes that use alternative cooking methods such as baking or air frying, and incorporate nutritious ingredients like sweet potatoes and herbs.

Can I make potato/fries recipes without using a deep fryer?

Absolutely! Our potato/fries recipes can be made using a variety of cooking methods such as baking, grilling, or air frying, so you can still enjoy delicious homemade fries without a deep fryer.

What are some tips for making the perfect crispy fries?

To achieve perfectly crispy fries, make sure to cut them into even, thin pieces and soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes before cooking. This removes excess starch and helps them crisp up better. Also, make sure to dry them thoroughly before cooking and use high heat oil such as canola or vegetable oil.

Are there any potato/fries recipes that are suitable for a large group or party?

Yes, we have many potato/fries recipes that can easily be multiplied to serve a large group or party. Some options include loaded nacho fries, loaded potato skins, and sweet potato fries with a variety of dipping sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • dollfangs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RCKmom
  • MissChef