• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking a Dessert Recipe..........

In summary, there are many easy dessert recipes that are perfect for parties, such as no-bake cheesecake, fruit pizza, and chocolate-covered strawberries. These recipes can be found on Pampered Chef's website, including options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets. Substitutes can also be used for certain ingredients in dessert recipes, but the taste and texture may differ slightly. To determine when a dessert is done baking, use a toothpick or cake tester and make sure it comes out clean or with a few crumbs. Dessert recipes can also be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer, but proper storage and reheating instructions should be followed.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
I have a repeat host who wants to do a dessert demo - with no nuts, no added salt and no dairy. Non-dairy items are okay.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Could you do a brownie bar? Duncan Hines has a dairy-free brownie mix and you could offer a variety of toppings that people could use to customize their brownies.
ETA - you can also use almond or soymilk in recipes that call for milk. My little boy is allergic to milk so we do a lot of substitions.

how about a trifle

1. What are some easy dessert recipes that I can make for a party?

Some easy dessert recipes that are perfect for parties include no-bake cheesecake, fruit pizza, and chocolate-covered strawberries. These recipes require minimal ingredients and can be made ahead of time to save you time on the day of the party.

2. Where can I find healthy dessert recipes?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy dessert recipes on our website, including options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan diets. You can also check out our cookbooks for more healthy dessert ideas.

3. Can I use substitutes for ingredients in a dessert recipe?

Yes, many dessert recipes can be adapted to accommodate dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can use applesauce instead of oil in a cake or almond milk instead of dairy milk in a pudding recipe. Just be aware that the taste and texture may be slightly different.

4. How do I know when a dessert is done baking?

The best way to tell if a dessert is done baking is to use a toothpick or cake tester. Insert it into the center of the dessert, and if it comes out clean or with a few crumbs, it's done. You can also use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of baked goods, such as cakes and breads.

5. Can I make a dessert recipe in advance?

Yes, many dessert recipes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. This is especially helpful for busy schedules or when preparing for a party. Just make sure to follow proper storage and reheating instructions to ensure the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
Replies