• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pink Champagne Cake Recipe

In summary, the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake Recipe is a delicious and elegant dessert that combines the flavors of champagne and vanilla. The ingredients needed to make this cake include cake mix, eggs, oil, champagne, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. To make the cake, you simply mix these ingredients together, bake, and then dust with powdered sugar. Substitutions can be made, such as using non-alcoholic sparkling white grape juice or different flavors of cake mix. The cake can also be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
CraftyCook
Someone sent me one recipe for this cake, but I'm wondering if PC has published a recipe for this cake. I'd like to make this cake in my bar pan for a bridal shower to make petite fours or maybe even make this as a 12 minute cake in the fluted stone ware pan in the microwave. Could anyone help me out on this? Thanks Jenny

recipe siteWOW!! Thanks for the new recipe site, LOVE it! Good reference!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake Recipe?

The Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake Recipe is a delicious and elegant dessert that combines the flavors of champagne and vanilla to create a moist and decadent cake. It is perfect for special occasions or as a tasty treat for any day.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake?

The ingredients for the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake include cake mix, eggs, oil, champagne, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. You will also need a cake pan, mixing bowl, and electric mixer to prepare the cake.

3. How do I make the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake?

To make the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake, start by combining the cake mix, eggs, oil, champagne, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until well combined. Pour the batter into a greased cake pan and bake according to the package instructions. Once the cake is cooled, dust with powdered sugar before serving.

4. Can I make any substitutions in the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake Recipe?

Yes, you can make some substitutions in the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake recipe. Instead of using champagne, you can use sparkling white grape juice for a non-alcoholic version. You can also use different flavors of cake mix, such as vanilla or white, for a different variation of the cake.

5. Can I make the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake in advance?

Yes, you can make the Pampered Chef Pink Champagne Cake in advance. Once the cake has cooled, you can wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedPeggy