• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Recipes - Pink Fluted Surprise Cake

In summary, a flyer with HWC Recipes listed was found. The recipe only had the ingredients listed and no instructions. There are other recipes available from last year that may be better for a May show.
PamperedPeggy
I came across a flyer I had saved some time ago, with HWC Recipes listed. Does anyone know how to make this recipe - only the ingredients were listed. Sorry.....I need things spelled out for me.

Pink Fluted Surprise Cake

1 package (18.25) white cake mix (you do not need ingredients to make cake)
1 can strawberry pie filling
3 eggs
1 ½ cups thawed Strawberry Whip Topping

Any other HWC recipes greatly appreciated.

Here are some recipes that are from a document from last year. The various statistics about HWC are probably outdated. Some people give them to guests at their May shows. Frankly, it's a pretty long document, so it may be better to email. There are lots of good recipes in there though.

Oops, here's the document....

Well, great now I can't find it! I'll keep searching and post it when I do.

PamperedPeggy said:
I came across a flyer I had saved some time ago, with HWC Recipes listed. Does anyone know how to make this recipe - only the ingredients were listed. Sorry.....I need things spelled out for me.

Pink Fluted Surprise Cake

1 package (18.25) white cake mix (you do not need ingredients to make cake)
1 can strawberry pie filling
3 eggs
1 ½ cups thawed Strawberry Whip Topping

Any other HWC recipes greatly appreciated.

Here are some my director gave us - by the way, red food coloring helps make everything ok for May shows! I filled my profiterole puffs with "pink" pudding whipped topping.

Last edited:
Excellent, wonderful ideas Susan...thank you so much!:D :D :D

Thanks, Susan....those are great ideas. Do you, or does anyone else, have the instructions for the recipe in my original posting?

PamperedPeggy said:
Thanks, Susan....those are great ideas. Do you, or does anyone else, have the instructions for the recipe in my original posting?

Peggy, read the instructions at the top of this document ~ it's thesame for all of them. (I just made my 1st fluted stone cake - hope it's yummy)

its_me_susan said:
Peggy, read the instructions at the top of this document ~ it's thesame for all of them. (I just made my 1st fluted stone cake - hope it's yummy)

oops here it is

Lee Anne gave me all of these (thanks Lee Anne!)

Attachments

• Fluted Cake Recipes.doc
    29 KB · Views: 357
  • Fluted Pan 12 minute cakes.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 372
  • MORE FLUTED PAN RECIPES.doc
    28 KB · Views: 369
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Microwave Cake.doc
    21 KB · Views: 389
Thanks so much, Susanm for all of your great ideas.

Peggy

I would like to make this recipe tomorrow 5/6, Sat. and how do you make this? Every recipe just has the ingredients.....HELP!

1. What is the recipe for the Pink Fluted Surprise Cake?

The recipe for the Pink Fluted Surprise Cake can be found on our website or in the Pampered Chef consultant's cookbook. It includes ingredients such as cake mix, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and food coloring.

2. How long does it take to make the Pink Fluted Surprise Cake?

The total time for making the Pink Fluted Surprise Cake is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. This includes both preparation and baking time.

3. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. However, we recommend using a white or vanilla cake mix for the best results.

4. How do I create the "surprise" inside the cake?

To create the surprise inside the cake, you will need to use a fluted pan or bundt pan. After pouring in the cake batter, add a layer of pink food coloring, followed by another layer of batter. The pink layer will create the surprise when the cake is cut.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pink Fluted Surprise Cake ahead of time. Once it has cooled, you can cover it and store it in the fridge for up to 2 days. Before serving, let the cake sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenne