• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Wedding Shower Invitations?

In summary, the PC wedding and bridal invitations are no longer available and have been discontinued. Some people have a few packs left and are willing to sell them, while others are disappointed with the new online options for invitations.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Well, they are no longer available! I guess the "while supplies last" ran out!

Does anyone have 2 packs I can buy? I want the PC ones because they are soo cute.

I didn't realize these were gone - so I just had to go look on PPP and yep, there are no bridal or wedding invitations to be found. What's up with that????

Jessica - I have at least 2 packs...I'm not sure if both packs are sealed though. I'll count them, see what I have, and get back to you. (probably in the morning though.:indif:)

Thanks! Appreciate it.

Anyone?? I need one more pack!!

ChefJWarren said:
Anyone?? I need one more pack!!

Gheesh! I'm sorry Jessica! I've been dealing with a sick child, and it totally slipped my mind!

I know I have 1 pack that's unopened - PM me your address!

Did you have a chance to mail these? The shower is the 25th and I really need them.

JIC, does anyone else have some!!!

I have 2 packs. Can you pm me your address.

I missed this before....I don't remember that these were being discontinued. Are there new ones? I don't get why they'd be gone....

lacychef said:
I missed this before....I don't remember that these were being discontinued. Are there new ones? I don't get why they'd be gone....
I was thinking the same thing. I went to order some since I just did a bridal booth and got two bridal showers from it! I don't think they are coming out with anything else but I do think we need to email them and let them know. Otherwise I will be making my own.

I have 2 packs of the old ones if anyone still needs them. 2 packs of 25 each - one is opened (so I could show a sample, otherwise they're perfect), one is still in clear wrap.

I'm just asking the $4.75 Priority Flat Rate shipping cost to ship them to you. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested (I don't check here as often as I check email). Thanks.

FYI - there are new ones online, just go to Wedding Registry on CC and you can see the new invitations. There will be email invitations, too.

ETA: Here's the link to the shower invitations on CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/wedding_registry/shower_invite.pdf

Cathy, I just sent you an email! :) Thanks!

I personally can't believe they are going to this one on-line to be printed instead of the other ones. I'm going to voice my dissapointment w/HO.

I am too Rhonda!

What are "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations"?

"Iso Wedding Shower Invitations" are a type of invitation specifically designed for a bridal shower. They typically feature elegant and stylish designs, and are customizable to fit the theme and style of the wedding or the couple.

How do I order "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations"?

You can order "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations" through our website, by selecting the design you like and customizing it with your event details. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with the ordering process.

Can I personalize the "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations"?

Yes, you can personalize the "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations" with your event details, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests. You can also choose from a variety of fonts and colors to make it truly unique.

How soon should I order "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations"?

We recommend ordering "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations" at least 4-6 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for customization, printing, and delivery. However, we also offer rush options for a quicker turnaround time.

What is the cost of "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations"?

The cost of "Iso Wedding Shower Invitations" varies depending on the design, quantity, and any additional customization. You can view the pricing on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Malinda Klein