• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for NIB Chillzane products? Anyone selling?

In summary, Iso: All Chillzane Products is a collection of high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef designed to maintain the temperature of food for up to 2 hours. The collection includes insulated serving bowls, platters, and casserole carriers, and is easy to clean. These products can be used for both hot and cold food and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
I am interested in buying any / all Chillzane products if anyone happens to have any NIB. It seems to be a pretty popular search on here, but figured I'd try! Willing to pay full catalog price and shipping for NIB. I was so dissapointed when I had my first show and found out they had retired these!

I'm sorry to hear that you had your first show and weren't able to get any Chillzane products! Unfortunately, I don't have any new-in-box items available at the moment, but please keep checking back as I may have some in the future. In the meantime, you might check with other online retailers and vendors who may still have some available.

What is Iso: All Chillzane Products?

Iso: All Chillzane Products is a collection of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to keep food at the perfect temperature for longer periods of time. These products are perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other events where you need to keep your food chilled or warm.

What types of products are included in Iso: All Chillzane Products?

The Iso: All Chillzane Products collection includes a variety of products such as insulated serving bowls, platters, and casserole carriers. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to maintain the temperature of your food for up to 2 hours.

Are the Iso: All Chillzane Products easy to clean?

Yes, all of the Iso: All Chillzane Products are designed to be easy to clean. Most of the products are dishwasher safe, and others can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth. Just make sure to follow the care instructions for each specific product to ensure it stays in great condition.

Can I use Iso: All Chillzane Products for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the Iso: All Chillzane Products are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food. The insulated materials will help keep hot food hot and cold food cold, making these products perfect for any type of dish.

Do the Iso: All Chillzane Products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the Iso: All Chillzane Products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if you experience any issues with your product due to defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace it for you. Just make sure to register your product online to take advantage of the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vanscootin
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • smama07