• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Grilling Invitations

In summary, grilling invitations can be used for various events such as backyard barbecues, pool parties, camping trips, and casual get-togethers. Pampered Chef offers a range of designs and styles to choose from, and these invitations can be personalized with your own message and details. They are also environmentally-friendly and can be ordered in bulk for large events.
chefrobina
I have booked a grilling show for this month. I am thinking about doing grilled shimp, corn on the cob, pineapple upside down cake, and a fruit tray with hawaiian dip. I need ideas for the invites. I don't know if this should fall as a grilling show, hawaiian or luau show. I also need some fruity drink ideas for the quik stir. If anyone has a postcard invitation made up for this type of thing I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Robin

dont have the invitations but if you do a search for quickstir drinks there are a ton to choose from. i dont have them saved on this computer so i cant attatch...sorry!! but there are some great ones on here!!HTH

Hi Robin,Congratulations on booking your grilling show! It sounds like you have a great menu planned. As for the invitations, I think a Hawaiian or luau theme would be perfect for your event. You could include images of tropical fruits, palm trees, and maybe even a grill on the invitation to tie in the grilling aspect. As for the drinks, you could serve a refreshing tropical punch or a fruity sangria. For a quick stir, you could try a pineapple and coconut mocktail or a mango and lime spritzer. As for a postcard invitation, you could try using a website like Canva or Vistaprint to create a personalized and professional-looking invite. Best of luck with your grilling show!

1. What type of events can I use grilling invitations for?

Grilling invitations can be used for a variety of events, such as backyard barbecues, pool parties, camping trips, and even casual get-togethers with friends and family.

2. Are there different designs or styles of grilling invitations available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a range of grilling invitations with various designs and styles to choose from. You can select from fun and festive designs to more elegant and sophisticated styles.

3. Can I personalize the grilling invitations with my own message?

Absolutely! Our grilling invitations can be personalized with your desired message, along with details about the event such as date, time, and location. You can also add images or graphics to make the invitation more unique.

4. Are the grilling invitations environmentally-friendly?

Yes, our grilling invitations are made from eco-friendly materials and are 100% recyclable. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and strive to offer sustainable options for our products.

5. Can I order grilling invitations in bulk for a large event?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for grilling invitations. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to discuss your needs and we will be happy to assist you with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • collierpchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperdpaula