• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Feriale Yan & Karin Logston's Kitchen/Cooking Show Audio?

In summary, Alison is looking for a copy of the "How to have a Kitchen /Cooking Show with Wow" tape. Flora may have a copy she can check. Carolyn is willing to cover the cost of the CD and shipping. Janet is not sure if the copyright on the tape "runs out" when it is not on supply.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I am in search of the audio of Feriale Yan and Karin Logston called "How to have a Kitchen /Cooking Show with Wow"
Anyone have one they wouldn't mind parting with?

re: show with wow tapeI may have a copy of that let me check and let you know tomorrow.

Flora

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I may have a copy of that let me check and let you know tomorrow.

Flora

Oh Flora - thank you thank you thank you!!
I am actually coming to NJ next week. If you are anywhere near bergen County I may be able to swing by & pick it up!!

Carolyn... I have one uploaded on my iTunes that I would love to burn and mail to you. Let me know if you can't get a "real" copy :)

Ooooo, I want one... me, me, me, me...
Not sure who Feriale Yan and Karin Logston are, but if they are that popular, I want one toooooooo... After all, cheffers don't waste their time with anything less than the best, do they?????? (please say no!)

GourmetGirl said:
Carolyn... I have one uploaded on my iTunes that I would love to burn and mail to you. Let me know if you can't get a "real" copy :)

Alison - I would LOVE if you could burn me a copy!!!!
Let me know how much you want to cover the cost of the CD and shipping!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Alison/Carolyn - why don't you take that conversation to PM and delete your messages...we are not supposed to copy training CDs... :(

Janet,This one isn't available on the supply order form anymore.

cmdtrgd said:
Janet,

This one isn't available on the supply order form anymore.

I know, however, I don't think the copyright on them "runs out" when not on supply and I'd really hate to see them get in trouble for anything since we know HO watches the site. :confused:

Yeah, true. I guess I was just thinking that would be the only way she could get one....I see your point now. Thanks :D

No problem, I was just trying to look out for our friends! Hopefully, she can find one. :)

Related to Looking for Feriale Yan & Karin Logston's Kitchen/Cooking Show Audio?

1. What is Iso Training Tape/Cd?

Iso Training Tape/Cd is a fitness program offered by Pampered Chef that combines isometric exercises with guided meditation to help users achieve their fitness goals and improve their mental well-being.

2. How does Iso Training Tape/Cd work?

The program uses isometric exercises, which involve holding a muscle in a static position, to build strength and tone muscles. The guided meditation component helps users relax and focus their minds while performing the exercises.

3. Is Iso Training Tape/Cd suitable for all fitness levels?

Yes, the program is designed for all fitness levels and can be adapted to suit individual needs. The exercises can be modified to be more or less challenging, and the guided meditation can be adjusted to fit personal preferences.

4. Can I do Iso Training Tape/Cd at home?

Yes, the program can be done at home with minimal equipment. All you need is a yoga mat or towel and a set of light weights, such as dumbbells or resistance bands. The guided meditation can also be done anywhere you feel comfortable and relaxed.

5. How often should I do Iso Training Tape/Cd?

We recommend doing the program 3-4 times a week for best results. However, you can adjust the frequency to fit your schedule and fitness goals. It's important to listen to your body and take breaks when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies