• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder

In summary, to refill the salt and pepper in the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder, you can twist off the top portion, fill the bottom portion with your desired salt or pepper, and twist the top back on. The grind size can be adjusted by turning the knob on the top of the grinder, with clockwise resulting in a finer grind and counterclockwise resulting in a coarser grind. The product is not dishwasher safe, so it should be hand washed with warm soapy water and dried thoroughly. The Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder can hold up to 1.5 ounces of salt or pepper, and while it is designed for salt and pepper, it may be possible to use it for other spices with thorough
KellyM
I am new to PC and I have a customer looking for a replacement of their pepper grinder/salt shaker. They aren't interested in the new grinders and I am betting they wouldn't mind getting a used one. Anyone got one they wouldn't mind re-homing for a reasonable fee? Or know where I can one for them?

Thanks!

Are you talking about #2190 Salt & Pepper Mill? It was black & white and part of the outdoor entertaining line. The salt went in one end and pepper in the other.
2190_100.jpg

YES!!

That is exactly what they are looking for. I don't think they'd care if it was used, just as long as it works.

I have one if you are still looking...let me know!

1. How do I refill the salt and pepper in the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder?

To refill the salt and pepper, simply twist off the top portion of the shaker/grinder. Fill the bottom portion with your desired salt or pepper, then twist the top back on.

2. Can I adjust the grind size on the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder?

Yes, you can adjust the grind size by turning the knob located on the top of the grinder. Turning it clockwise will result in a finer grind, while turning it counterclockwise will result in a coarser grind.

3. Is the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting this product in the dishwasher as it may cause damage. Instead, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.

4. How much salt and pepper does the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder hold?

The Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder can hold up to 1.5 ounces of salt or pepper.

5. Can I use the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder for other spices?

While the Old Salt Shaker/Pepper Grinder is specifically designed for salt and pepper, you may be able to use it for other spices as well. However, we recommend cleaning the grinder thoroughly before switching between spices to avoid any cross-contamination of flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adauw
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lcucinella
  • TJMagoo