• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salt and Pepper Grinder Warranty

In summary, the Salt and Pepper Grinders from Pampered Chef come with a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty does not require registration and automatically applies to all grinders. It covers issues with the grinding mechanism, handle, or any other parts, but does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, alterations, or cosmetic damage. To make a warranty claim, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for instructions.
TJMagoo
What is the warranty on these grinders? I have a customer who purchased the set in March 2012 and her pepper grinder broke. Can I get her just one?

I think it is 3 years.

Yeah I just saw that in the catalog. Thanks!

What is the warranty on Pampered Chef's Salt and Pepper Grinders?

The Salt and Pepper Grinders from Pampered Chef come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, the grinders will be replaced or repaired free of charge.

Do I need to register my Salt and Pepper Grinders for the warranty?

No, there is no need to register your grinders for the warranty. The warranty is automatically applied to all Pampered Chef Salt and Pepper Grinders.

What is covered under the warranty for the Salt and Pepper Grinders?

The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. This includes issues with the grinding mechanism, handle, or any other parts of the grinders.

What is not covered under the warranty for the Salt and Pepper Grinders?

The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage caused by misuse or improper care, or any alterations made to the grinders. It also does not cover cosmetic damage such as scratches or dents.

How do I make a warranty claim for my Salt and Pepper Grinders?

If you believe your grinders are covered under the warranty, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team to initiate a warranty claim. They will provide instructions on how to proceed with the claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedDor