• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders

In summary, the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders have an easy twist-off design for refilling and can be used with any type of salt or pepper. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. The coarseness of the salt and pepper can also be adjusted, and there is a limited lifetime warranty for the grinders.
adauw
Hey guys!! I have a customer who is dying to get some of these retired grinders for gifts....I think it has been a good few years since it was discontinued. Does anyone have any at all by any chance that you would like to part with?? TIA!!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 395
I have one but I'm using it right now but willing to part with it. lol

I have one as well but my family needs something to grind pepper when I take the Bamboo to shows!

I'm switching to the grinder set when we move next month so i don't have a problem parting with it.

I have one that is new but out of the package. I am willing to sell it. let me know

Lisa

1. How do I refill the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders?

The Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders have an easy twist-off design for refilling. Simply twist off the top portion of the grinder to access the refill area, and then refill with your desired salt or pepper.

2. What type of salt and pepper should I use with the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders?

You can use any type of salt or pepper with the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders, including sea salt, Himalayan salt, black pepper, or a pepper blend. We recommend using whole peppercorns and coarse sea salt for the best results.

3. Are the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders are dishwasher safe. Simply remove the top portion of the grinder and place both pieces in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan.

4. Can I adjust the coarseness of the salt and pepper with these grinders?

Yes, you can adjust the coarseness of the salt and pepper with the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders. Simply twist the knob on the top of the grinder to adjust the coarseness to your desired level.

5. Is there a warranty for the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders?

Yes, there is a limited lifetime warranty for the Iso Retired Salt and Pepper Grinders. If you experience any issues with the grinders, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyM
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • TJMagoo