• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a New Salt/Pepper Grinder?

In summary, the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder has a knob that allows you to adjust the coarseness of your grind, is not dishwasher safe and should be cleaned with a damp cloth, can be used with any type of salt or pepper, can potentially be used for other spices but should be cleaned before switching, and can hold up to 1.5 ounces of salt or pepper.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm looking for 1 salt/pepper grinder. Its the one we have in the current catalog. PM me if you have 1 for sell. TIA!

You are not allowed to list items that are currently in the catalog on here. Your best bet would be to place a personal order and use your discount.

I don't need both, just one of the grinders. It came with the a sample order can't I even say I'm just looking for 1?

They sell them as one in the catalog.

Ok. Didn't realize that. I looked before too & I guess I didn't look good enough. Thanks!

Yup, looked it up, $21.50 for just one grinder. I tell everyone at my shows "You can buy them single, in a set or in a set with a stand, it's your choice"

Thanks. Next personal order I place, I'm buying 1.

1. How do I adjust the coarseness of the grind on the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder?

The Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder features a convenient knob at the top that allows you to easily adjust the coarseness of your grind. Simply turn the knob to the left for a finer grind and to the right for a coarser grind.

2. Is the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder dishwasher safe?

No, the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder is not dishwasher safe. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly before refilling with salt or pepper.

3. What type of salt and pepper can I use in the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder?

The Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder is suitable for use with any type of salt or pepper, including sea salt, kosher salt, and whole peppercorns.

4. Can I use the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder for other spices?

While the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder is designed specifically for salt and pepper, you can certainly experiment with using it for other spices. However, we recommend cleaning the grinder thoroughly before switching to a different spice to avoid any cross-contamination of flavors.

5. How much salt and pepper does the Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder hold?

The Iso 1 Salt/Pepper Grinder can hold up to 1.5 ounces of salt or pepper, making it the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Deborah Helser
  • KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyM
  • newchefmommy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies