• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I adjust the new grinder for different coarseness?

In summary, the new grinder has four different settings: coarse, medium, fine, and extra fine, which can be adjusted by turning the dial at the base of the grinder. To adjust the grind size, turn the dial to the desired setting. The grinder can be used for both salt and pepper, but it is recommended to clean it between uses to prevent cross-contamination. To clean the grinder, disassemble it and wash all parts with warm, soapy water. The new grinder is covered by a 1-year warranty, and any defects or issues can be addressed by contacting customer service.
gingertannery
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to adjust the new grinder? I heard a demonstrator at conference saying you could adjust the grinder to make fine pepper or coarse pepper. Same with the coarseness of salt. It was crowded and I could not hear how.

By loosening and tightening the silver screw on top

Ok.. easy enough!! Thank you!!

The silver top is called the finial. Just FYI. :)

Yeah I knew that but the word escaped me at midnight and I didn't feel like searching for it. Thanks for adding that in for me!

What are the different settings on the grinder?

The new grinder has four different settings: coarse, medium, fine, and extra fine. These settings can be adjusted by turning the dial at the base of the grinder.

How do I adjust the grind size?

To adjust the grind size, turn the dial at the base of the grinder to the desired setting. Moving the dial to the left will result in a coarser grind, while moving it to the right will result in a finer grind.

Can I use the grinder for both salt and pepper?

Yes, the new grinder is designed to be used for both salt and pepper. However, we recommend cleaning the grinder between uses to prevent cross-contamination of flavors.

How do I clean the grinder?

To clean the grinder, disassemble it by unscrewing the top and removing the inner chamber. Wash all parts with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling.

What is the warranty on the grinder?

The new grinder is covered by a 1-year warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the grinder, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • KellyM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies