• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote?

In summary, a group of individuals are looking for a specific Mother's Day tote and kit set from The Pampered Chef. Some individuals have the tote or kit and are willing to sell, while others are still searching for it. Contact information is provided for those interested in purchasing or selling the product.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have one they wouldn't mind parting with? I have a hostess who is totally bummed that she missed out on it.

I have one! Just the tote though, not the kit.

I have a kit NIB. Email me if interested.

Priscilla
[email protected]

Teresa LM said:
I have one! Just the tote though, not the kit.

Teresa, how much do you want for just the tote?

Aaarggh! I'm having separation issues! My sister is too. I thought I could part with it but now, I don't know. I took it out of my kit and looked at it and it's so cute! I don't know if I can give it up. I might need it when I go to the band field shows this fall.

I know I should part with it but I just don't think I can convince myself. Sorry! She might be more easily convinced but I am not sure of that either.

I have a mother's day special still in box if anyone would like it..same price as offered plus shipping

Anyone still want Mother's Day tote? $10 pls s/h

Aylaisabeau said:
Anyone still want Mother's Day tote? $10 pls s/h

Yes! I discovered today I am missing ONE! Planned them for gifts and had to give away MINE! Tell me how I can get it!

I have a mother's day special still in box. Includes tote, two prep bowls, citrus pealer, paring knife, and bottle opener. Price is $25.00 plus shipping.

Vgibsonrn, I am interested if you still have it, thanks!!

Mine has been sold.

Anyone have one of the Mother's Day Totes I could buy? Just the tote, not the kit. Email me at: [email protected] if you can help me out! Thank you!

I do! Emailing you.

I have a coworker who wasn't interested in the mother's day lunch tote back when it was offered but saw mine and now wants one. If anyone still has just the lunch tote, not the kit available, please email me! Thank you!! [email protected]

Does anyone else have just the tote that they would be willing to sell? I really want one (not the kit just tote). Please email me [email protected] if you have one. Thanks

Related to Looking for an Iso Mother's Day Lunch Tote?

What is the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote?"

The "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" is a specially designed lunch bag from Pampered Chef that is perfect for Mother's Day. It is made with high-quality materials to keep food at the desired temperature and has a spacious interior for carrying all of your favorite dishes.

Can the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" keep food hot/cold?

Yes, the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" is designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 4 hours. It has a thermal lining and zipper closure to ensure the temperature stays consistent.

How big is the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote?"

The "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" is 8.5 inches long, 7 inches wide, and 10 inches high. It has enough space to fit a full-sized meal, snacks, and drinks.

Is the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" machine-washable?

Yes, the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" is machine-washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying to preserve its quality.

Can I personalize the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" for my mom?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization for the "Iso: Mother's Day Lunch Tote" at this time. However, you can add a special touch by including your mom's favorite snacks or handwritten note inside the tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
adriennegskitchen
  • krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
Replies