• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For: Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl (Discontinued)

In summary, the Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl has a diameter of 11 inches and a height of 5 inches. It is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. However, it is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued. The bowl has a capacity of 4.5 quarts and is proudly made in the USA.
jamiec19
A friend of a friend has asked if I would try to find her this discontinued Pampered Chef Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl. It is not the 9" one but the larger (it is 12.5 in diameter and 4.5" tall). I have no idea who would have one that meets these conditions, but here goes: she would love to find one that someone would sell to her that is brand new in the box, has never been used and perhaps even has a receipt. ?! Geesh.

No reason not to at least try for her, I guess ;-)

Even if there was such a beast available, the receipt wouldn't do her any good. It would be more than 3 years old and would already be out of guarantee.I have one that I've used (and don't have the box for, either), that I'd be willing to part with. It's spotty looking, from uneven seasoning. But she'd get it "pre-seasoned."

I will definitely keep an eye out for this specific stoneware bowl and let you know if I come across it. However, since it is discontinued, it may be difficult to find one that meets all of the criteria your friend's friend is looking for. It may be worth expanding the search to include gently used or slightly older versions of the bowl. In any case, I will do my best to help in the search.

1. What are the dimensions of the Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl?

The Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl has a diameter of 11 inches and a height of 5 inches.

2. Is this bowl safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

3. Can I still purchase this bowl even though it is discontinued?

Unfortunately, the Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued.

4. What is the capacity of this bowl?

The Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl has a capacity of 4.5 quarts, making it perfect for large family meals or gatherings.

5. Is this bowl made in the USA?

Yes, the Family Heritage Large Stoneware Bowl is proudly made in the USA.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jamiec19
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cewcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking