• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For: Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl (Discontinued)

In summary, the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 9 inches in diameter. It is also microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe. However, it is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. It is recommended to hand wash the bowl with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners. The bowl is versatile and can be used for baking, serving, and storing food, and is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.
jamiec19
A friend of a friend has asked if I would try to find her this discontinued Pampered Chef Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl. I have no idea who would have one that meets these conditions, but here goes: she would love to find one that someone would sell to her that is brand new in the box, has never been used and perhaps even has a receipt. ?! Geesh.

No reason not to at least try for her, I guess ;-)

The best suggestion I have is to try searching online for the item. eBay, Craigslist, and other sites like that often have used items that people are trying to sell. If you can't find one that has never been used, you could also check out local thrift stores and consignment shops as well. They may be able to help you locate a bowl that meets your friend's requirements. Good luck!

I understand your friend's desire to find a brand new, unused Pampered Chef Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl with a receipt. However, since this is a discontinued item, it may be difficult to find one that meets all of those conditions. Your best bet would be to search online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon for new, unused stoneware bowls. You can also try reaching out to Pampered Chef consultants or sellers on social media platforms to see if they have any in their inventory. It may also be helpful to expand the search to include gently used stoneware bowls, as they may still be in good condition and meet your friend's needs. Good luck with your search!

1. What is the size of the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl?

The Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl has a capacity of 2 quarts and measures 9 inches in diameter.

2. Is the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl is microwave safe. It is also oven and dishwasher safe.

3. Can I still purchase the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl even though it is discontinued?

Unfortunately, the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl is no longer available for purchase as it has been discontinued by Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or on resale websites.

4. How do I clean the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl?

The Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may scratch the stoneware surface.

5. Can the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl be used for baking?

Yes, the Family Heritage 9" Stoneware Bowl is versatile and can be used for baking, serving, and storing food. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jamiec19
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies