• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Duby/Barnes/Brosnihan/Valade Cluster From Mass

In summary, to find the Duby/Barnes/Brosnihan/Valade cluster from Massachusetts, it is recommended to search on genealogy websites or reach out to local historical societies. Helpful records to look for may include census, vital, immigration, and land records, as well as published family histories or biographies. To confirm accuracy, cross-check information from multiple sources and reach out to other researchers or family members. To connect with living descendants, try using social media or online forums, or contact local historical societies or libraries. Tips for researching this cluster include starting with what is known and working backward, creating a timeline, and being open to different name variations.
redsoxgirl
Anyone here?

I know Bridget is (did I spell that right??)
Anyone else?

I did a double take.I thought, for a second, you were looking for a doobie.
71526.gif

Oh, KG... ya darn ole hippy!!! (hmm...what's a hippie? Or a flower child or any of those "retro" terms...honest...I'm only in my 20's...yeah...size 20!!!)

I know Karen Duby and bet I could find out who you are looking for. Karen is in the same downline as I am even though I am in NY state.

Karen's my director. I was jut wondering if any of my Clutermates were on here :)

baychef said:
I know Karen Duby and bet I could find out who you are looking for. Karen is in the same downline as I am even though I am in NY state.

Karen's my director. I was jut wondering if any of my Clutermates were on here :chef:

This is not the answer you are looking for Lindsay but she is in my downline too! Ann and I are in the same cluster.

Yep, Harriet and I are from the same "family tree" so to speak!! The Wilhelm downline. Great bunch of ladies!

baychef said:
Oh, KG... ya darn ole hippy!!! (hmm...what's a hippie? Or a flower child or any of those "retro" terms...honest...I'm only in my 20's...yeah...size 20!!!)I know Karen Duby and bet I could find out who you are looking for. Karen is in the same downline as I am even though I am in NY state.
[hijack]I believe "old" and "hippies" together is redundant.(Picture of the Doobie Brothers removed because it was too darned big.)[/hijack]

Last edited:
I'm in the Wilhelm downline too. Kerry Madden is my director.

Related to Looking for Duby/Barnes/Brosnihan/Valade Cluster From Mass

1. Where can I find the Duby/Barnes/Brosnihan/Valade cluster from Massachusetts?

The best way to find this cluster of individuals is by conducting a search on genealogy websites or by reaching out to local historical societies in Massachusetts.

2. Are there any specific records or documents I should look for?

The most helpful records for tracing this cluster may include census records, vital records, immigration records, and land records. It is also helpful to look for any published family histories or biographies.

3. How can I confirm the accuracy of my findings?

It is important to cross-check information from multiple sources to ensure accuracy. You can also reach out to other researchers or family members who may have more information about this cluster.

4. Is there a way to connect with living descendants of this cluster?

You may be able to connect with living descendants by using social media or online genealogy forums. You can also reach out to the local historical society or libraries in the area where this cluster lived to see if they have any information on current descendants.

5. Do you have any tips for researching this cluster?

It is always helpful to start with what you know and work backward. Gather any information or documents you have on this cluster and make a timeline to help guide your research. It is also important to be open to different spellings or variations of names, as they may have changed over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • shelliebeard
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • chefkeri
  • General Chat
Replies