• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy: Creative Ideas for Cluster Meetings

In summary, the participants of this conversation are enjoying the football season and discussing who they are rooting for. However, the summary also notes that the participants are experts at summarizing content and that they do not respond and reply to questions. Instead, they provide a summary of the content.
ardipc
Gold Member
Cluster Jeopardy Game?At Leadership this past January, I heard a great idea for a Jeopardy game at a cluster meeting that sounded fantastic. Have any of you tried anything like this? If so, how did you do it?

I haven't tried it, but I think it would be a great idea. I think you could do it all about product knowledge, or policies and procedures. Even hostcoaching and follow up topics.
It would be fun to do catagories like "The Cutting Edge" "Simple Addition" and so on. The first answer that pops into my head is "The name of this knife means three good things" Ans "what is Santoku"

If you put this together, please share. I would love to do it with my team too!

We do product quizzes every once in awhile at our meetings and they are fun. Haven't heard of a Jeophardy game though.

Happy Chef said:
We do product quizzes every once in awhile at our meetings and they are fun. Haven't heard of a Jeophardy game though.

Do you have an example of what you do that you could post?

I too would love to see what they do with the Jeopardy idea!

Here are the cards and questions I made up when we did this game a few months back. I divided everyone up into two teams and they each had 30 seconds to come up with an answer.

Hope it helps!

Thanks, Colleen! That's a great place for me to start at least. I think that this month, to really try to boost cluster sales, try to help them make the most of Pan-O-Rama, and teach about the new Stainless line, we're going to do it all about the cookware. We'll do booking lines, product knowledge, recruiting tie-ins, etc., and I'll post when I've got it ready.

I'm trying to type mine up now. Colleen, I hope you don't mind, I'm using your layout in word.
My Director called me the night before her team meeting (at 9:30pm) and asked if I would do a game to teach about new Fall Products. :confused:
I was up until midnight just writing down the questions and spent the next afternoon developing a game board.

It was so much fun!! :party: I think it will be worth my time to type them all up so you all can use them if you want. I finished 2 categories, just 3 to go, but I'm a slow typer. UGH!:grumpy:

Here it is...

Happy to help Cindy! I was just annoyed at my team when I did it because it made me realize how little they know!!!!

I was really surprised too that they didn't know the host and guest specials! UGH!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!:DI know what I'm doing for my september 11th meeting!!!

finley1991 said:
Happy to help Cindy! I was just annoyed at my team when I did it because it made me realize how little they know!!!!

Our team did pretty good. There were only a couple that nobody got the answer to. Some of them were simple too, like the Finger Guard...once one person said hot pad everybody went in that direction. It was funny. Quite a few of ours were at Conference though, so that made a big difference.

Anyone watching? Lookin to be a good end game. Too bad pack have missed a couple field goals.

I would tell you who I am rooting for but I can't because there are too many WI people on here.

I am editing this but I should delete it now...but I won't I would rather take the abuse...I like football talk especially when we make it fun.

chefheidi2003 said:
I would tell you who I am rooting for but I can't because there are too many WI people on here.

I am editing this but I should delete it now...but I won't I would rather take the abuse...I like football talk especially when we make it fun.

But part of the fun of football is the teasing and such.....right?

OK, both teams really sucked at times, but I liked the outcome! :D

Sorry I am a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS fan!!!!

chefkristin said:
Sorry I am a NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS fan!!!!

Sorry to hear that...I was happy that they won today though....I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE COWBOYS....

My VIKINGS beat the BEARS!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Stacie said:
My VIKINGS beat the BEARS!! WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

I will WOOOOOO HOOOOO that one with you...I love the Steelers but I love football in general...and I like that I can see any game and pick who I want to win.

Packers All The Way....yeah Brett Favre!

Related to Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy: Creative Ideas for Cluster Meetings

1. What is Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy?

Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy is a fun and interactive game that can be played during cluster meetings. It is based on the popular game show Jeopardy, but with a twist of incorporating team rivalries between the Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins.

2. How does Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy work?

The game is played in a similar way to the traditional Jeopardy game. A game board with different categories and point values is displayed, and the teams take turns choosing a category and point value. The team then has to answer a question related to that category. If they answer correctly, they earn the points. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.

3. What are some creative ideas for categories in Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy?

Some creative category ideas could include team trivia, player nicknames, game day traditions, and famous plays or moments in team history. You can also add in some fun categories like "Packers vs Redskins Rap Battle" or "Cheesy Touchdown Celebrations". Get creative and have fun with it!

4. Can I customize the game to fit my team or company?

Yes, absolutely! The great thing about this game is that it can be customized to fit any team or company. You can change the team rivalries, categories, and questions to make it more relevant and engaging for your specific audience.

5. How can I incorporate prizes into Packers vs Redskins Cluster Jeopardy?

You can award points for correct answers and have a grand prize for the winning team at the end of the game. You can also have smaller prizes for individual rounds or categories, such as gift cards or team merchandise. Prizes add an extra element of excitement and motivation for teams to participate and do well in the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views