• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Discontinued Salad Cards?

In summary, Discontinued Salad Cards are recipe cards from Pampered Chef's Salad Collection that are no longer being produced or sold. They include 12 unique and delicious salad recipes such as pasta salads, fruit salads, and green salads. While these cards are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, they may still be found through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. The ingredients and measurements on these cards are still accurate, however some of the products or tools used in the recipes may no longer be available through Pampered Chef. Unfortunately, specific requests for Discontinued Salad Cards cannot be fulfilled, but similar recipes may be found in their current product line.
kisrae
Gold Member
Does anyone have the salad cards that were discontinued last season?
I have a host that had ordered them with a friend and never got them.
I'll pay the cost of the cards and shipping.
Thanks for your help.

:).... :(I know this may not help you right away...
I know I have a set, they may be a bit beat up, but not torn...
I have to put my hands on them...
Which means it may take a few days; but I will keep looking.
If I find them, they are your if you'd like; or still need.
Hope this helps:eek:

Thanks for the help.
I ended up finding a friend who ordered then and is willing to give them to me for a trade of an hour of babysitting.
I love her kids so it works out.
Thanks you so much for willing to help me out.

1. What are Discontinued Salad Cards?

Discontinued Salad Cards are recipe cards from Pampered Chef's Salad Collection that are no longer being produced or sold. They feature delicious and unique salad recipes that have been retired from our current product line.

2. Can I still purchase Discontinued Salad Cards?

No, Discontinued Salad Cards are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or through online marketplaces.

3. How many recipes are included in a set of Discontinued Salad Cards?

Each set of Discontinued Salad Cards includes 12 recipe cards, featuring a variety of salads such as pasta salads, fruit salads, and green salads.

4. Are the ingredients and measurements on the Discontinued Salad Cards still accurate?

Yes, all of the ingredients and measurements on the Discontinued Salad Cards are still accurate. However, some of the products or tools used in the recipes may no longer be available through Pampered Chef.

5. Can I request a specific Discontinued Salad Card if it is no longer available?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill requests for specific Discontinued Salad Cards. However, we are constantly updating our recipe collections and you may find a similar recipe in our current product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • GourmetGirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • byrd1956