• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Unopened Packages for Discontinued Product

In summary, to find unopened packages of discontinued products, you can check the company website or catalog and contact customer service for assistance. While it is possible to still purchase a discontinued product, availability may vary. The customer service team can check inventory and recommend periodically checking the website or catalog for new inventory. Although a specific quantity cannot be guaranteed, the team will do their best to accommodate requests. The price for unopened packages is typically the same as the original price, but there may be slight variations depending on the product and inventory. Customer service will provide accurate pricing information.
Loreen
Does anyone have any unopened packages or know where I can find some. I'm a new consultant and have a great guest that is very disappointed that this product has been discontinued.

Thanks.

Loreen said:
Does anyone have any unopened packages or know where I can find some. I'm a new consultant and have a great guest that is very disappointed that this product has been discontinued.

Thanks.

i have the set i got when i joined a year ago, unopened, but id ont knwo if they are still good ... how long does coffee last? LOL

I have a couple packages if you still need them.

I think I have some, too. If you still need them, let me know.

I don't know how long it stays good for. We go through our coffee quickly. How has it been stored?

I've sent an email to the guest asking if she's still interested as it's been a month or so since she asked me about it. I'll get in touch with whoever has some after I hear back from the guest.

Thanks for your help!

It has been in my office with all of my prizes LOL ... not hot or cold, just right.

Beth -- thanks for contacting me - you should receive my payment in a couple of days. You have made my guest's day - she is so excited.:)

Thanks also to the others who replied.

Loreen

okay i guess i'm no longer needed

Related to Find Unopened Packages for Discontinued Product

1. What is the process for finding unopened packages of discontinued products?

The first step is to check our website or catalog to see if the product is still available. If it is listed as discontinued, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance in finding any remaining unopened packages.

2. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

While we may no longer carry the product, there is a possibility that we may have some remaining unopened packages in our inventory. You can contact our customer service team for assistance in locating any available packages.

3. How do I know if there are any unopened packages left?

Our customer service team will be able to check our inventory and let you know if there are any remaining unopened packages of the discontinued product you are looking for. We also recommend checking our website or catalog periodically as we may receive new inventory of discontinued products.

4. Can I request a specific quantity of unopened packages?

We cannot guarantee a specific quantity of unopened packages for discontinued products as it depends on our inventory. However, you can let our customer service team know how many you are looking for and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

5. Is there an additional cost for purchasing unopened packages of discontinued products?

The price for unopened packages of discontinued products is typically the same as the original price. However, there may be a slight variation in price depending on the product and inventory. Our customer service team will provide you with the most accurate pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • pckelly