• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for December Outside Order Form

In summary, the "Looking for December Outside Order Form" is a form provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to track outside orders during the month of December. It can be accessed through the consultant website and is recommended to use even if you have a party scheduled. It is specifically designed for December outside orders and has a deadline of December 31st for submission.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody make one yet?

Thanks in advance!

Okay I did my own. Hope is looks as good as the ones I usually get here!

Please use, but change my info!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form 06.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 289
I can't open it?

I can't either

Here is mine! ;)

Attachments

• Dec-2006 outside order from.doc
    757.5 KB · Views: 346
Open yours Jennifer. Thanks looks great!!:)

cookingwithlove said:
Okay I did my own. Hope is looks as good as the ones I usually get here!

Please use, but change my info!

This one is coming up as a corrupt file?

Sorry, I have been MIA lately. Two sick kids and life seems crazy. I cannot open it either. I am not sure why. I have posted it again. Cross your fingers.

Attachments

• Outside Order Form 06.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 346
Opened that time just fine. Thanks.

Opened it. :) Thanks!!

Related to Looking for December Outside Order Form

What is the "Looking for December Outside Order Form"?

The "Looking for December Outside Order Form" is a form provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to track outside orders during the month of December. This form allows consultants to keep track of orders from customers who may not be attending an in-person party or event.

How do I access the "Looking for December Outside Order Form"?

The "Looking for December Outside Order Form" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Resources" tab, and click on "Forms and Documents." From there, you can find the form under the "December" section.

Do I need to use the "Looking for December Outside Order Form" if I already have a party scheduled?

Yes, it is recommended to use the "Looking for December Outside Order Form" even if you have a party scheduled. This form allows you to keep track of orders from customers who may not be able to attend the party or may want to place additional orders after the party.

Can I use the "Looking for December Outside Order Form" for orders outside of December?

No, the "Looking for December Outside Order Form" is specifically designed for outside orders during the month of December. For orders outside of December, you can use the regular outside order form provided by Pampered Chef.

Is there a deadline for submitting the "Looking for December Outside Order Form"?

Yes, the deadline for submitting the "Looking for December Outside Order Form" is December 31st. This allows enough time for the orders to be processed and shipped before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies