• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form: Needed ASAP - Kam, Anybody, Appreciated

In summary, the deadline for submitting the order form is as soon as possible, with a recommended timeline of 24-48 hours. There is no minimum or maximum number of products that can be ordered. Changes cannot be made to an order after it has been submitted, so it is important to review the order carefully before submitting. The order form can be submitted online, by email to a Pampered Chef consultant, or in person at a party or event. Accepted forms of payment include major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, cash, and checks. More information on payment options can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Looking for the Outside Order form. Kam? Anybody. As always it is greatly appreciated.

cookingwithlove said:
Looking for the Outside Order form. Kam? Anybody. As always it is greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry...I don't do the order forms...there is a nice person who does - but I can't remember who right now....

Kathleen, so sorry I knew that!!! So sorry, I meant Kris. It is the K's they confuse me.

cookingwithlove said:
Kathleen, so sorry I knew that!!! So sorry, I meant Kris. It is the K's they confuse me.

YES!!! - Kris does them...I couldn't remember last night. (No problem with the confusion) :)

LOL....I'm sorry this is toooo cute!! :) I will work on one really soon...I promise!

Finally got one put together....I'll post a thread with June also

Attachments

• june 2011 oof.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 350
  • may 2011 oof.doc
    874 KB · Views: 576
As always, you rock!

Thank you, Kris, Thank you!!!!

Hey Kris! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing these order forms! You are awesome!!!

BOOM SHAK-A-LACKA YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING! :)thank you thank you thank you

Thank you very much! I appreciate your hard work on these!! :)

ChefKrisB said:
Finally got one put together....I'll post a thread with June also

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these order forms!!

I just wanted to let you know that the S&H on the June form still indicates $4.25 instead of $4.50. Hopefully everyone will notice this and make the change before printing!

Thank you for sharing these every month!

What is the deadline for submitting the order form?

The deadline for submitting the order form is as soon as possible. We highly recommend submitting the form within 24-48 hours to ensure timely processing.

Is there a minimum or maximum number of products that can be ordered?

There is no minimum or maximum number of products that can be ordered. You can order as many or as few products as you need.

Can I make changes to my order after submitting the form?

Unfortunately, once the order form has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes. We suggest carefully reviewing your order before submitting to ensure accuracy.

How do I submit the order form?

The order form can be submitted online through our website or by email to your Pampered Chef consultant. Alternatively, you can also submit a physical copy of the form at a Pampered Chef party or event.

What forms of payment are accepted?

We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal as forms of payment for online orders. At in-person events, we also accept cash and checks. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information on payment options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsusieq
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies