• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Current Product - Nc Consultants

In summary, as an NC Consultant, you can find and order current products through the Pampered Chef website and attend local meetings and training events to try out new products before they are released to the public. New products are released four times a year, with potential for limited edition or special releases throughout the year. Pre-ordering upcoming products is also an option for NC Consultants. Discounts of at least 20% are available for NC Consultants, with additional exclusive promotions and discounts. Products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days, as long as they are in their original packaging and new condition. It is important to check the return policy of each product before making a purchase.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I am looking for 6 Easy Openers for a customer. We submitted the individual order today and then realized that she probably won't get them in time - she needs them by the 7th.

Does anyone preferrably within an hour of Durham/Burlington NC have 6 of them? Please pm me if you can help.

They have been shipping fast so there is a good chance of her getting them by the 7th! I'm just down on Ft. Bragg, but unfortunately do not have 6 for you. Good luck!

They have been shipping really fast. I ordered on Monday night and Fedex is showing delivery for tomorrow!

1. What is the process for finding current products as an NC Consultant?

As an NC Consultant, you have access to the Pampered Chef website where you can browse and order current products. You can also attend local consultant meetings and training events to see and try out new products before they are released to the public.

2. How often do new products become available for NC Consultants to purchase?

New products are released every season, usually 4 times a year. However, limited edition or special products may be released throughout the year as well.

3. Can I pre-order upcoming products as an NC Consultant?

Yes, NC Consultants have the option to pre-order upcoming products before they are released to the public. This is a great way to get your hands on new products early and be able to showcase them to your customers.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for NC Consultants when purchasing products?

Yes, NC Consultants receive a discount of at least 20% on all products. Additionally, there are often special promotions and discounts available exclusively for NC Consultants.

5. Can I return or exchange products as an NC Consultant?

Yes, you can return or exchange products within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, products must be in their original packaging and in new condition. Please note that some products may have different return policies, so it is always best to check the specific product's return policy before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • krwebster
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • cakepampered