• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Cold Stone Icecream Idea..

In summary, Coldstone Creamery offers ice cream made with their stone tools. Guests make their own mix-ins and then put it all together on the frozen stone.
chefkeri
Hi all,
Has anyone heard of using our stoneware cold like "CS creamery"? for a summer ice-cream show? Sounds like a great idea. Anyone have any paperwork or info sheets w/ how you do it? Thanks!

Search the threads, I remember reading about it last summer...

I think the idea was freeze a flat stone, put the ice cream on it.

Use our chopping tools to prepare a bunch of mix ins (chop oreos with chopper, you get the idea). Then use Handy Scrapers to mix it all together on the frozen stone.

Each guest gets to make their own.

Sounds fun! We have a Coldstone opening in our town in April and we're scheduling an outing there with our MOMS Club to have the kids make their own creations. YUM!!!!

Thanks girls...Been searching, haven't come across much; maybe too old.

I like the ideas given here ~ thanks! Great place to start.

I would think about using the bamboo spatulas to mix the mix-ins with the ice cream!!

That sounds like a really good idea:) The handy scrapers would be more like what they actually use at that place.... I would love the details on that show theme also!!

click on files and do a search for cold stone... I found a file that way

its has 2 recipes:) I'm sure if you did a search on google for other recipes for cold stone you can find more selection. It should be easy enough to figure out how the show would go:)

Last edited:
The mix-ins are endless...and you can just use your imagination to use as many tools as you can! To cut/chop them up, I would use: knives, meat tenderizer, food chopper, crinkle cutter, deluxe cheese grater (for chocolate curls)...just for some variation. Put the solid mix-ins in to the prep bowls so that you can show them....syrups in the decorator bottles, cool whip in the EAD.....

Here's what I have from another thread...

HTH :)

Attachments

• Cold Stone Show Tips.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 602
Thanks!I searched for so much time... I guess I didn't have the "touch" Thanks SO much for this. :D

kearstin said:
Here's what I have from another thread...

HTH :)

JaimeQ said:
its has 2 recipes:) I'm sure if you did a search on google for other recipes for cold stone you can find more selection. It should be easy enough to figure out how the show would go:)
Their site (coldstonecreamery.com) also has the "recipes" for a lot of their "Original Creations", which typically have 3-5 mix-ins. While you're there, sign up for their birthday club. They email you a coupon for a free Love It size on your birthday (that's a $5 ice cream).

Related to Looking for Cold Stone Icecream Idea..

1. What flavors of ice cream do you recommend for a Cold Stone inspired dessert?

We recommend using our French Vanilla or Sweet Cream ice cream as a base, and then adding in mix-ins like chocolate chips, crushed cookies, or fruit to create your own unique flavor.

2. Can I use any type of ice cream for a Cold Stone inspired dessert?

Yes, you can use any type of ice cream you prefer. However, we recommend using a high-quality ice cream with a rich and creamy texture for the best results.

3. What are some popular mix-in combinations for a Cold Stone inspired dessert?

Some popular mix-in combinations include chocolate ice cream with brownie pieces and caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream with strawberries and graham cracker crumbs, and mint chip ice cream with Oreo cookie pieces and hot fudge sauce.

4. How do I achieve the signature Cold Stone texture in my homemade ice cream?

To achieve the signature Cold Stone texture, you can use a technique called "folding" where you gently mix in the mix-ins with the ice cream using a spatula. This will create ribbons of flavor throughout the ice cream.

5. Can I make a Cold Stone inspired dessert without an ice cream maker?

Yes, you can still create a Cold Stone inspired dessert without an ice cream maker. Simply soften your choice of ice cream and mix in your desired mix-ins. Then, refreeze the ice cream until it reaches your desired consistency.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Paige Dixon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies