• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Booking Ideas at Fundraisers?

In summary, to get more people to book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can offer a special discount or reach out to local organizations. Their menu can be customized for fundraisers, and the average amount raised is between $500 to $1000. Virtual fundraisers are also an option with no hidden fees or costs.
tfalasco
Hi everyone - I'm a new consultant and have my first show on June 5th. It's actually a fundraiser at the school I work at. We have a Relay for Life team and using PC to raise money for our team. I'm expecting a lot of people there and am hopeful that it'll bring many bookings for the summer. Any suggestions on how to do make it happen? :)

I would tell people that if they book a show that I would donate say $5 (or whatever amount you want) when their show is held to the charity.

If someone books a show PC donates $3.00 and you can match it to $6.00:)

tfalasco, where in NY are you?

Thanks guys - that's a great idea. I'm in Nesconset!

I try having something to offer for (whatever month) hosts. "All June hosts will be entered in a drawing for the NEW 8-quart stainless steel bowl!" I don't have GREAT luck booking at fundraisers, but I do what I can...

tfalasco said:
Thanks guys - that's a great idea. I'm in Nesconset!

Your on Long Island.:) I live on the southshore! Who is your director?

Yep, right in the middle - My director is Lori Anne Radgowski

1. How do I get more people to book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

One idea is to offer a special discount or incentive for booking a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. You can also reach out to local organizations or community groups to promote your services and the benefits of hosting a fundraiser.

2. Can I customize the menu for a fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of menu options for fundraisers, and you can work with the host to choose which menu items best fit their event and audience.

3. What is the average amount of funds raised at a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of funds raised varies depending on the size and participation of the event, but on average, Pampered Chef fundraisers can raise anywhere from $500 to $1000.

4. Can I host a virtual fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host a virtual fundraiser through online ordering and party links. This allows for a wider reach and convenience for both the host and participants.

5. Are there any hidden fees or costs associated with booking a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no hidden fees or costs associated with booking a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The host simply pays for the products purchased, and a portion of those sales goes towards the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
katem51